Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

ShoogaSlim posted:

Good timing. Yesterday the final battle (which I didn't realize was the final battle) was driving me absolutely insane. I stopped, watched a youtube video on how to go about it all and attempted it again just before and did much better. I didn't even realize that it was the last fight. I guess it's fitting that it was the hardest part of the game but jesus christ. I don't even remember what difficulty I had it on but I have absolutely zero desire to play through again to get more trophies. Still a sweet game, though. And considering I just got Gears 3 this week... Killzone 2 still looks better :cool:

I'll be starting up Killzone 3 tonight. I'm almost tempted to just play through on easy just so I don't have to deal with any monumental headaches along the way so I can just say I beat the drat thing. A friend of mine says 3 is a lot less relentless than 2, though. Your thoughts?

A fun KZ2 playthrough is; easy, no hud, no crosshair, and using the knife as much as possible and M4 pistol only, for gun parts. It is amazing how :black101: Sev can be.

3 doesn't let you have that same fun but I had a much more enjoyable experience overall, but it could be because I like easier games. The vehicle sections I thought were really fun, but I'm probably in the minority on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
Anyone have experience with Child of Eden? I'm looking to pick it up in 2012 feb, since it should get a price drop by then, and it looks really phenominal.

I heard it is short but has the replay value to make up for it. If nothing else it is a beautiful game and even if it is linear and static I am willing to shell out some dough come Feb. Oh I also got a full PSmove, 2 wands, navi, spare DS3, and a second copy of uncharted 2 for like $130, so I kind of need more move titles to fill my library.

edit: VVV amazon has it for $40 PS3, $30 for 360. With no kinect I wont be getting it on 360, even if I could barrow my brothers kinect. I am looking at $20-30 price range, though if it lacks real value I think I can wait. I did wait some 7-9(?)years for REZ HD, which I think was totally worth it.

Scyron fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Sep 26, 2011

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

axleblaze posted:

I recently got Child of Eden and I loved it. I too was waiting for the PS3 version, but Amazon had the 360 version for $20 bucks. I was just going to be playing with a controller anyways and the trophies just weren't an extra $20/few months of waiting for me, so I got it.

It's hard for me to judge how good it is. Rez is probably one of my top ten favorite games of all time and it's not quite as good as that. It's odd, Rez has four good levels and then an amazing fifth level. Child of Eden has four really good levels and then a lackluster fifth level. One of the things I liked about Rez was is gradually got more complex in interesting with the themes it was trying to present. Child of Eden just kind of lacks that. Also the music isn't quite as good. The addition of vocals kind of takes away and makes a few moments feel a little corny, especially towards the end.

Still, it is a GORGEOUS game. I beat El Shaddai last month saying it might have been the prettiest game I've played and this soundly beats it. There are visuals in this game that are mind blowing. There are things going on in the first level that are so unique that it's actually hard to follow.

The gameplay is also still pretty fun. I like Rez a bit better with it's evolving weapons, but it's still pretty much Rez.

In general, if you liked Rez, you must own this game. It is a worthy, if not quite as good, sequel. Yes, it's short but I still play Rex from time to time to this day, and I can see myself doing the same with Child of Eden.

Thanks. Might need to get some :catdrugs: for when it drops. Maybe do a REZ+CoE funtimes at ridgemont high type thing.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Ineffiable posted:

Hey you know Child of Eden is likely to be released on PSN (It was released on the xbox Games on Demand)

Mosey on over to the PSN Game Share thread, and you can get into a gameshare for it for only $8.50

As much as I would love to gameshare with random goon strangers, I'm the kind of guy that would rather purchase at full price from PSN, as stupid as it sounds. I especially find this hilarious in regards to the history me and sony have.

Anyhow, if that is the case, I might just wait and pick it up day 1 as a digital since that actually would be a preferred medium, for this type of game. Thanks for the heads up though.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

blackguy32 posted:

Well you all are getting SotC/ICO, I am waiting patiently for Dark Souls
I had to pick one game to get on this paycheck and I chose that one. I made a good choice :colbert:

I am forgoing paying out of pocket for the real deal, a simulation in Dark souls/Demon's souls masochism, credit card debit.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Pipski posted:

Yeah, sorry, I should have specified adventure co-op. Still, Siege sounds interesting too.

That is where the MP is at for UC2. Taking out giant hulking mini-gunners while holding up some cruddy "sector" for a limited time.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Yechezkel posted:

Yes, the Rockstar Season Pass still works. All it does is change the prices of all of the DLC cases and add-ons to free in the PSN Store.

If you can wait, and if renting is cheaper than buying the pass, rent the Complete Edition in 3 weeks and finish the DLC cases with it.

I would like to free up some space and LA takes up a good chunk with the addons, will you need to install those cases to the hdd to play them, using the complete edition? I can handle the small 1gig install but all that dlc takes up a lot of space.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

axleblaze posted:

Pixeljunk Sidescroller is extremely underwhelming. It's like they took all the comments about how shooter "wasn't really a shooter" personally and wanted to prove they could make a traditional shooter with the same engine. So what we have is a very bare bones game that's obviously using the assets of another game but throwing a graphics filter over the whole thing that makes it all look nearly not nearly as good. Even the music seems like it was just outtakes from Shooter rather than specifically created for the this game. It feels more like an unlockable bonus feature in Shooter than a stand alone game.

Sidescroller is the only pixel/junk game I've liked and actually purchased. I do like my shmups though. I'm more pleased with sidescroller than inFamous:FoB. Though FoB is pretty awesome too.

Scyron fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Oct 29, 2011

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I actually platinumed Deadspace:Extraction and would be willing to do it all over again. One of the best lightgun games I have played recently.

Just wish capcom would port RE:UC/DC to move.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Policenaut posted:

Holy poo poo. Resident Evil Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles coming to PS3 as "Resident Evil Chronicles HD"

It's happening. All the good Wii rail shooters are finally coming to PS3 and Move!

Oh gently caress me. At least I have not invested a single minutes in RE:DC. But I'll be goddamned having to go through all of UC again. I'm still stuck on Wesker's last mission versus these 2 dudes in oakleys.

Well, I guess I can sell these games and try and get $2 store credit.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

With Cole in tekken x street fighter for vita, and kratos in mortal kombat. Well anything is possible. Id probably buy the game if it was accessable enough, like smash bros.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

blackguy32 posted:

I think it might have something to do with the aim system. It seems to slow down when your crosshairs are over someone. Also it seems that some of these guys can eat bullets and not feel anything. Its not like 2's damage system at all

It feels like a direct sequel to drake's fortune with the gunplay elements. I've been having fun and all but I too have been blindfiring constantly. Feels less smooth than UC2's aiming, but I can deal with it, for the most part.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I received my $10 PSN voucher and I want to buy 2/3s of a game. What would be a better investment? From Dust, Limbo, echochrome ii, or save it for Journey, or Trine2?

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Wet Biscuit McGlee posted:

Anyone posted this yet?

http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/emailoffer.html?cmp=HM-EMAILOFFERVIDEOUL

Sony's offering $5.99 of credit. It's officially for the video on demand service, but it gives you money to spend on your wallet in any way you see fit. Lot of PS1 games you can get with that. All that you have to do is agree to get emails from Sony, which I already do.

I did this using a link in the general discussion thread, worked like a charm. I got Limbo for free since I also got a $10 psn credit. Sony is A-Okay in my book now.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Assassins creed R turkish armor add-on; LTB8-GDN9-FT4M

I got it for free from gamespot and their ace combat "patriot" f-16c dlc giveaway. I clearly got the wrong code as I cannot stay fly an Enzio.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

the truth posted:

Killzone 3 was dead within four months. I don't know if anyone still plays KZ2, but they should because it was the best online FPS I have ever played.

We could do a private goon flashback party, just for old time's sake. I still have the DLC installed for the map packs.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Dr Snofeld posted:

Is Valkyria Chronicles the one that's a sort of anime turn-based tactical war game thing? That looks neat.

Really loving good game. I remember hating on the demo just because it wasn't as traditional as I would have liked and had a 20 turn limit per map, but goddamn the real game is so much better. I just wish I could sit down and beat Selvaria DLC instead of quiting once one of my lovely redshirts die.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I like that you don't need to grind levels, you can take out opponents with good tactics, not just brute force. Though some characters are a bit overpowered, though that is probably the anime seeping in, not so much levels/stats/min-maxing.

I suggest going with all Darcsen characters just because they are the underdogs and hated on. Not even terrible animes deserve that much hate. :qq:

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah, VC has the problem of mixing wacky anime antics with literal stories about concentration camps, ethnic clensing, murder, racism and all sorts of other poo poo which is just kind of inappropriate. It has massive tone issues.

So love can't bloom on the battlefield?

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Rakanakle posted:

I wish VC was a Warhammer 40K game. A ridiculous grimdark setting with VC's combat seems like it'd be cool. Then my soldiers could scream for blood instead of wearing skirts and giggling after killing a dozen people.

Freesia would be so upset with you. :mad:

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

sentrygun posted:

I guess if nothing else, VC doesn't try to do a retelling of WW2 with anime werewolves and vampires and anime Hitler.

Oh man, Project Operation Darkness was so bad. I'm sure just knowing that shitheap happened would make VC far more tolerable for me.

EDIT: it's actually Operation Darkness but who cares.

I wanted to like OP darkness so bad. No matter how anime that poo poo was but goddamn the demo was so bad and so slow. It was like grind grind grind for 2 hours, and nothing happened but a waste of time.

Policenaut posted:

X-Com should use it.
Would buy day 1, so long as it is old school x-com not this new poo poo Taketwo is doing.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I used a sniper only 2 times in VC1. Once she missed, the second time she destroyed one of the end chapter objectives in 1 shot.

Never once was a sniper exactly useful in my opinion, however in VC2 that has changed a lot.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

There is a simple menu spot under the PSN store that has "Exclusive on Playstation Network" as well, which will simply solve what digital download titles are only on ps3. Come to think of it, wouldn't it be easier to just post the goddamn ps3 exclusive wiki list?

I think VGBC recommend me post along with no MULTIPLATFORM is hilarious, since a lot of multiplat titles are now better on ps3 due to additional free content, like Deadspace 2, medal of honor, and LA noire. But y'know, no point telling a brick wall this. By the way if you want to bitch about the controller buy a lovely 3rd party xbox clone, or a XIM keyboard/mouse controller, there are a ton of options for the ps3.

To actually post something relevant, BUY LAIR, a perfect ps3 exclusive VGBC will love.

Katamari forever

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

That loving Sned posted:

Normal grenades take a few seconds to detonate when they hit the ground, but you can shoot them in mid-air to get them to detonate right in the middle of a huge group of enemies.

I got a platinum for this game I never knew about this. WTF. I turned the score HUD off just because I didn't need to know how terrible or awesome I was doing by some numerical counter.

The new Ni No Kuni trailer looks so good. Considering I HATE LOATHE jRPGs this has me really really excited.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

That loving Sned posted:

Both the PS3 and DS versions sold terribly in Japan. I have no idea why, I thought they would be all over it. It's odd that the portable version came with a large spell book and the home console version didn't, but unless Level-5 really did drop the ball with them, I'm still looking forward to playing it.

I really liked Noby Noby Boy, and a friend of mine absolutely adored it, but I can tell that it's not a game for everyone. You don't unlock new planets yourself, you're working co-operatively with the entire world, so it's a collaborative effort. It's also the only game I've gotten all the trophies for, as the icons line up to make a picture :3: It's also really cheap, and might possibly be in the Christmas sale, so there's no reason not to pick it up.

Sending messages to friends that show up on their noby is pretty fun. Also 2011x multiplier makes that 3,000m stretch into something really special.

I'm not sure if it is an accomplishment but getting to rank 1152/131739 for noby noby boy feels pretty good considering I'm in the Top 10% of contributors to get this princess bitch to Uranus. :smugbert: I doubt the community will get to see Pluto though, that is one far away hunk of rock. Another reason Noby owns is the "hold square"->starts the in game videocapture tool->poop out a youtube sized/encoded video file.

Also while getting the noby cap I thought I'd post this since WipeOut HD was mentioned. Love the ability to do photography in games, sometimes it is nice trying to get a good looking screenshot than worrying about winning or whatever.

edit; why don't more games feature this. I know 360 dev units can poop out screenshots with the help of a pc but so far it is so slim.

Scyron fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Dec 2, 2011

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I said come in! posted:

Speaking of Noby Noby Boy, what planet is girl on now?

Saturn. Probably the best planet next to Earth, so far.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Krad posted:

You should get Portal 2 man, it comes with some Steam integration you'll like it. :)

If you buy new does it still come with a free copy of portal2 on pc?

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

This is cute and all guys, but instead of getting all defensive over some consumer electronic, could we talk about the awesome exclusives for it?

I'll bite the bullet for wipeout hd ($25 holy poo poo) because it is too loving awesome to say no. Is the online community still active?

Well even if you called me an idiot I would play with you only to pwn your scrub noob rear end. :) Yeah the community is active after the psn downage (a YCS poster should know all about that) Sony gave the game away for free in every region in the world, so there is a huge resurgence in the community.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

KimchiHead posted:

I heard red dead redemption is vastly superior on the PS3 than XBOX 350. It's so much better, it may as well be an exculsive. I'd get that.

Not to YCS but no. PS3 only has 1 exclusive hideout for sam which sucks and is useless. You do however get a nice reduced resolution @ 640p, like GTA4, instead of 720. Bugs are about on par and draw distance is the same, with less LOD and less grass on screen.

Nothing that really changes gameplay, only cosmetic changes but with ROCKSTAR being the wisenheims they decided there will be no RDR on pc, so as it stands, 360 only has a slight edge in visuals, nothing more. On a personal opinions the ps3 controls sucked, but I was really holding out for a PC release so I might see some mods, like GTA4.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Mercury Crusader posted:

You know, I played the game again when the Undead DLC came out, and I swear they patched in that "exclusive hideout" in the main game of the 360 version, since I rode past an area that had a hideout where there wasn't one before. Don't recall the name of it, but I'm assuming it was the same one as the PS3 exclusive one.

You know what, it could be, I really only remember from when ps3v360 came out and the hideout was touted as exclusive at the time.

I got to play some of RDR from my roomies copy a long time ago but goddamn I wanted a pc version. I just hate the use of microsoft's moon bucks for DLC, nor did I have the space on my hdd. I swore since GTA4 was on pc that I could wait for an eventual PC release. I didn't want to be suckered in and buy the same game twice over like GTA4.

In the end only rockstar loses since I have TONs of other games to play. A real shame and a terrible business decision since I know of at least 3 other PC only players that would have purchased RDR at $50 without the undead nightmare.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

Another bullshit game mechanic: ducking/laying down . Hey kids, do you want to become invulnerable to headshots and double your defense? Just lay in some grass! Seriously if I'm point-blank with Rosie aiming for a troopers head, I should still get the headshots, drat it!

Flamethrower is how you handle that, 1 hit kill drat near every time, even against some structures like the bunkers.

Just make sure to aim the flamethrower at their feet, just in case they try to duck out of the way.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

MUFFlNS posted:

I don't think the intention was to nuke the planet, they just wanted to destroy Stahl's ship since it was so dangerous and packing some nasty form of new bio weaponry on it. The problem was that when it hit, since the ship was over a huge well of the stuff (as well as containing a whole bunch of weaponry developed with it) it obviously triggered a chain reaction that none of the ISA guys expected. You even hear them act shocked at the end about the whole planet being fried, and Rico expresses sadness at whatever fate they assume fell upon the population of Helghan since their whole goal was to simply stop Stahl.

Regarding what happens in that cutscene after the credits? Yeah that shocked me too v:shobon:v It will be interesting to see what happens in Killzone 4, but I can only assume that the game won't take place on Helghan. If for whatever reason it does, I really hope we get to see more of the jungle environments because holy poo poo were they done brilliantly.

What jungle? the WHOLE PLANET was toasted. You can clearly see the shockwave encompasses the ENTIRETY of the planet. The only way the soldiers at the end "survived" is they probably were in space when it happened and chased after the escape pod. I'm sure it is not Visari in the pod too as some speculated in the KZ3 thread.

I thought KZ3 was leagues better than 2. I even enjoyed the MP a shitton more than 2, though I think that is because I wasn't forced to grind out each class for some silly trophies. I might end up buying the map pack bundle for $10 if KZ3 has another bonus XP event.

Now that I own a MOVE it might be fun to revisit the game and try out the MP aspect using the move.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I used orders maybe 3 times, of that once was to get a nearly dead teammate out of harms way. The other times I am sure were just simple heals.
Thankfully I played VC2 mostly the same way with little use of the order system. Again I think only to get badly injured teammates out of harms way or evacuate them off the field so I can deploy someone else.

The player in that video could have done better by capping the camp, and at least kill 2 other grunts. The player will finish the map in 1 turn anyways, might as well make the most of it.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

MUFFlNS posted:

:words:

You are right about being unbalanced, having a lovely spawn system, and no ability to browse servers.

In the end I got more enjoyment out of 3's multiplayer, but I also played it for a completely different reasons entirely. (for fun not a simple trophy grind) Which I think is the reason I can forgive a lot of lovely design decisions. If I wanted to play competitively, well I would be on GGs forums bitching about it ceaselessly, or suggesting how to improve on some of their terrible ideas.

I'm not "excited" about 4, but I'm 3 titles in so far so chances are I will buy it.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

MUFFlNS posted:

Enemies in Killzone 3 were using the lightning gun which had me excited that I could pick it up when I killed them but noooooooo, freakin' things disappear from existence when you kill the soldiers carrying them :(

Yeah that's why it bugs me really, is playing for fun and knowing it could be mindblowingly good if it wasn't for some silly choices. I don't think a player should ever feel cheated when playing a mutliplayer game basically. Have you played Gears of War 3? I feel the same way about the sawn-off shotgun in that game which has really ruined the multiplayer experience I think.

I only played gears3 with goons, the game was fun but short lived due to most jumping ship to MW3 or other newer games. I enjoyed gears3 for what it was worth. I never got sawed-off or felt terribly cheated from a death, though I maybe put 5 hours in competitive mp. I got Gears for co-op primarily, then the hoard/beast secondary, competitive is last just because it is simple and formulaic with grab power weapons gameplay. Not bad, just not exactly my cup of tea. (How on Earth I enjoy Uncharted more, is odd since it follows that same formula, sans shotgun-fest.) I had no problem at all with Gears multiplayer, in fact Gears1 is my top rated MP experience ever due to how awesome private goon matches were.

I have a soft spot for it since it is the last exclusive for 360, it features manly men with bigass guns and Gears was the reason I purchased a 360, on the same day the PS3 came out, no less. Maybe we should drop Gears because this is getting a bit off topic from the KZ3 discussion.

As for killzone 3 MP, all I cared about was reviving teammates, using the only worthwhile assault rifle and planting proxy mines on enemy ammo crates. It was the simpler things that I got enjoyment out of, not so much leveling up all the classes, unlocking every perk or reaching top rank.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Less Talk More Rock posted:

Is the Starhawk beta you guys are talking about from the same code insert that came with Uncharted 3?

no, they are in a closed beta with limited public keys.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I got an email from sony that has 3 PSN+ 30 day trails. 2 are for my friends and 1 is for me. What is the likely hood of the friends codes working for me, after I redeem my code? I figure it is probably easy for sony to track those activations like under user-privileges or something in account management, so it would invalidate any sort of "friend" use code, like if a friend was to give me the same thing in return. I guess to clarify should I use the "friend's" code first, then use my code? I want to maximize on my psn+ trail, since I have been debating getting + anyways for the last month or so.

I also got an email about :siren: TRINE 2 :siren: hitting PSN 12/20. Very excited it is coming out so soon.

Scyron fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Dec 13, 2011

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I gave my beta code to my roomie who is the only person that has shown me some sort of interest in warhawk. For what it is worth he hasn't updated his ps3 in sometime nor does he regularly play games on it. I'm not in any sort of rush, I have the "public" beta sitting in my copy of UC3 still, so it isn't like I wont get to try it out later, when it is possibly even "better".

Last night I purchased beat hazard and I have to say it was worth every drat penny. Still as amazing as the pc version and runs extremely smooth even with 10000drones and 2 bosses on screen.

Now just to get Trine 2 and PixelJunk 4AM when they drop and I am set until 2012.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

After a good session of Beat Hazard and wipeout HD last night, I have come to the conclusion I can't think of any other game that even comes close to pooping out so much eyecandy, color, and syncs perfect with music as these two games. Also love the photography mode Wipeout HD has built in, too bad there is no replay theatre to get the good shots.

more wipeout here-> http://imgur.com/a/SZtTd/all

I had to steal a screenshot from beat hazard on pc because the game is too intense for my capcard to handle without some artifacting and compression issues.

Chard posted:

Just read that the SSX reboot coming in February will allow custom music libraries via the harddrive in the PS3, complete with dynamic environment effects. Fuuuuuuuck yeeeeeaeaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

That sounds awesome. While I am not hugely interested in SSX, custom music is a great addition to ANY game.

Scyron fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Dec 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Hatter106 posted:

Gave the Vanquish demo another shot since I learned that Platinum was developing Metal Gear Rising... a few thoughts...

-Bullet-time shooting is fun, but I find it doesn't really improve my accuracy since I'm rocket-sledding past the enemy's tiny weak point (which is partially obscured under a hail of gunfire) at 500km/s.

-Since there's no life bar, it's tough to tell precisely how much damage you can take before dying, or what kind of enemy attacks are one-hit kills.

-Enemy bosses (like that giant robot in the demo - I'm guessing he must be an end-game boss) are crazy bullet sponges. There's no excuse for me to run out of ammo in an action game like this.

I want to like this game, but I just don't think my reflexes are up to it - the fact that it punishes for for staying in cover too long is also antithesis to how I'm comfortable playing action games.

It sounds like you are using the wrong weapon for the situation. The other thing to remember is you can trigger bullet time pretty much whenever, you just have to perform some sort of cool maneuver to do so. Try rolling and activating it, slide->melee->activate while in air, hope over a piece of cover->activate.

If you want to like the game, there is an [Auto]Casual and Casual difficulties that are really fun, without having to worry too much about life/accuracy/ammo.

The closes thing to a life bar is the ARS bar, because if you ever get too damaged it will activate automatically, which is a sign that you need to get to cover quick. If it activates automatically and there isn't much time left, then you are pretty much going to die.

• Locked thread