Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
I've got Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, and Resistance 3 headed my way with the 3 for 2 deal. I don't have time to blow up this many things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

Nail Rat posted:

People use the term "game share" as if it's something that Sony touted/encouraged/condoned but hey they didn't. A ten dollar game costs five dollars sorry.

Fixed for when the update rolls around.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

RBX posted:

Im so sad. I've always wanted to play those. Guess a rent will do. Is BF3/MW3 as poo poo on PS3 that I hear or not? I'm primarily a PC but i'm not a sperg about graphics or framerate so I can do console versions if they aren't that bad.
The main problem with bf3 on console is that it's only 24 player servers, which feel a bit empty on some of them. I've heard that the smaller player count actually makes the rush game mode better, but I only play conquest so I'm not sure. I love the game on ps3 even though I know it isn't perfect, and if you want an online fps I very highly recommend it.

• Locked thread