Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Is anyone having troubles with the PSN right now? It let me purchase MK for Vita and it's just taken a complete poo poo since then. Saying wrong password, giving errors, and even after changing the password giving me a wrong password error.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

So I'm trying to plat Jc2, is it best to just blast through the story missions for those trophies before the chaos meter ramps up?

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

So is Two Worlds II Velvet GOTY edition worth $10? It's on sale this week on the PSN store.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

I was reall optimistic going into the God of War beta that it would be like Mass Effect 3's co op multi, which is amazing. Instead it was just some FFA arena fighter. God awful.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Cowboom has a bunch of beat the hell up Vitas right now for $120 if that's what it takes for the dog to bite.

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1150385

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Just a reminder that anyone who has God of War: Ascension can access the Last of Us demo today. I'm heading to a Redbox to pick it up just for the demo :negative:

• Locked thread