Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
Help me GWS. I remember reading a good-lookin chili recipe in here a long time ago, but I can't find the thread. I think it was a mod challenge thread (the op had a lot of processed/dumb ingredients and refused to listen to advice I think) but I can't find it in either the goldmine or the gas chamber. The problem is I wanted to do the recipe but I only copied down the ingredients list, not the procedure. If it helps, the ingredients are:
brown 2 lbs of lean ground beef (or 1 lb of beef and 1 lb of sausage meat)
2 cans of beans
chop up an onion
chop up a green pepper
28oz can of crushed tomatos
8oz can of tomato sauce
2 tablespoons of chili powder
salt and pepper to taste
hot peppers/chilis to taste

Does anyone know where that thread is, or if not, can anyone break down how I should make the chili? I've never made chili before. I think I just kind of cook the meat in a big pot and gradually add the other ingredients?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU