Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
I have a sister who is on a quest for a no nonsense black tea. She's decided that Tetley's just doesn't cut it anymore. Using that as a starting point, can anyone recommend a good black tea? I know her only request was "Not Darjeeling. It doesn't have enough oomph."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
Thanks, Goddamn and chunkles. I'll show her the Upton site and hopefully she'll find something to her liking. Though, I don't suppose there's any good tea sellers in Canada?

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
Thanks again, guys! I've bookmarked everything to show my sister later. I get the feeling the tea cupboard at the house is going to be well stocked soon.

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
I'm looking for a source of nana mint in bulk, if such a thing is available. My husband's developed a taste for Moroccan mint tea, without the green tea involved. Currently I'm buying him boxes of Numi's Moroccan Mint, but I'm hoping for something a little more cost effective. However, my Google-fu seems to be particularly weak on this topic. Help me, tea thread!

Edit: Oops, forgot to say that we're in Canada so international shipping is a need.

Canadian Bakin fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jul 12, 2015

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
Thanks, we'll see if the in-laws can give us a hand with procuring some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
Summertime mint growing could be a thing, as we have a balcony to keep it on.
All good suggestions. Thanks!