Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
My car is 22 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

Idiot Kicker posted:

My car is 22 years old.

Mine is 15 and runs well enough that I have no reason to get a different one. Woe is me.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
I can't invite the girl I like to a mate's party because she's going back to Queensland for the weekend to visit her parents.

I also have caramel stuck to my teeth but I'm paranoid that if I try and pick it out the people on the train will look at me funny.

E: dammit I left the new pair of jeans I bought today at work

quite stretched out has a new favorite as of 09:04 on Sep 20, 2011

blaarghh
Nov 28, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted:

I regret selling my DSLite.

This... Sold it along with Pokemon and a puzzle game for £85 and now I wish I still had it because I never got to complete all the puzzles :(

I have nothing to wear for my interview and have to go out and buy new clothes.

I have a tiny hole in one of my teeth and the dentist said it's fine but I can't stop poking at it with my tongue and it grosses me out.

Most of my lectures are in the afternoon so I have to waste an entire day waiting for them, whereas if they were in the morning I could get them over with and do something else for the rest of the day.

I want to straighten my hair but it's too much effort.

My life sucks!

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
My fridge is almost empty but I'm too lazy to drive to the store to buy more food.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Nucular Carmul posted:

My fridge is almost empty but I'm too lazy to drive to the store to buy more food.

And I'd have to take a shower and put on a clean pair of clothes.

Ententod
Apr 17, 2011
The person living above me always showers at 4:30 in the morning.

Ries
Apr 14, 2003
Motorcycle
Went to class last night, went drinking afterwards and I only slept for 3 hours before waking up and I can't sleep. And my air conditioning gets way too cold.

amplifier worship
Aug 26, 2010

The slave is doomed to worship time and fate and death, because they are greater than anything he finds in himself.
I can't get the last two letters in this crossword puzzle.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I have more game consoles/DVD players/TV boxes than my TV has connectors so sometimes I have to swap them out before playing.

Also my Wii is from the US so I have to use a power switcher for it which I have to turn on as well as the Wii and the TV to play Wii games. I could buy a UK/Ireland Wii adaptor but the stores are out of my way and I keep forgetting every time I am near one.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm having the hardest time buying soda. I can't drink Coke because Coke is disgusting and the gas station near my house stopped carrying the 24 ounce bottles of Pepsi. They only have the baby sized, 16 ounce, bottles now. I can go to the nearest supermarket, but they don't carry Pepsi Max and are always out of Diet Wild Cherry and I refuse to drink regular Diet Pepsi because its worse than Coke. Now I'm stuck driving several miles (three, maybe four) out of my way to pick up 24 ounce bottles of Diet Wild Cherry and Pepsi Max from a supermarket on the other side of town.

Its infuriating.

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

live at random, live as best one can
I have a pixie haircut, but I have a wave in my hair by my left temple and sometimes it looks stupid :(

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
Netflix and Hulu still aren't available in my awful country :argh::france::argh:
At least we have Spotify and Deezer, but what if I wanted to watch a movie or a show episode RIGHT NOW ??
France is the worst country of the planet !

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

Zanael posted:

Netflix and Hulu still aren't available in my awful country :argh::france::argh:
At least we have Spotify and Deezer, but what if I wanted to watch a movie or a show episode RIGHT NOW ??
France is the worst country of the planet !

Eh no, Denmark is worse.
No access (legally) to Netflix, Hulu, Spotify or Deezer.

We have to pay a multimedia tax for using broadband and TV (even if we're not watching any TV).

Oh, and we've got a huge tax on cars, 180% on import cars (which means them all since we're not producing any ourselves).

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
Yesterday I would have to wait ten minutes for my train home from work which I pay like four bucks a day to have infinate access to. And because I walked the four hours home instead my feet and legs hurt today.

Also, I have a job with too much down-time so I get bored and then when I go to buy soda whilst getting paid, there are two paths to the store but one of them leads past a kinderagarden and children are noisy and the other leads through a park with awesome goats but then I have to walk up like 40 steps of stair and every decision leads to misery :(

Also, My NES is hard to get to work and I don't have Super Mario Bros 1-3 on SNES and to play Xbox I have to change input channel on one of my computer monitors and the PS3 is on the attic and the projector takes a few minutes to warm up and only has component cable input and that means some of the PS3 magic is lost.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

GOD THIS STUPID VIDEO GAME IS TOO HARD WHY AM I DYING ALL THE TIME AAAAARGH I JUST WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING WHO WOULD MAKE THIS!?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

No mom, I DON'T know why there's a hole in the wall! Buy me a new monitor--I need to play my game! What do you mean "what happened to the other one!" It broke! Because it broke! JUST BUY ME A NEW ONE ALREADY!

agentzigzag
Nov 7, 2010
I have a slight dent on the side of my bmw.

Jetboy
Mar 30, 2011
I haven't finished decorating my en-suite bathroom so I have to use the bathroom at the other end of the hallway. FML

Elim Garak
Aug 5, 2010

October Revolution posted:

The internet at my university won't let me download WoW because it considers it a Bittorrent :(

Good news, first worlder! You can set WoW to download as a direct http download, and not as a torrent! There should be some sort of advanced options button on the blizzard downloader, I had to do this for my wife's computer, bizzarely as the torrent downloader worked fine for me and we're on the same connection.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
I eat enough healthy, calorie-dense food every day that I feel sick to my stomach and I still have trouble gaining weight.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I hate when you're staying with a friend and they have a cheap coffee maker. Seriously, buy a Bunn.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

CannedMacabre posted:

I hate when you're staying with a friend and they have a cheap coffee maker. Seriously, buy a Bunn.

The glass bottom on my insulated coffee maker cracked and it will be 6 days until the new one arrives from the internet.

I can't find anyone to play Warhammer 40k with in my local area, all I want to do is blow cash on tiny pewter space barbies.

Time Warner overcharged me by $10 a month on my Internet Bill and I had to spend 15 minutes on the phone with them to fix it.

My brand new F150 has a scuff in the clear coat and I need to have it buffed out.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I had to come into the office today instead of working from home. :saddowns:

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
BF3 beta is on the 29th.

Early September my rear end! :argh:

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug
For some reason I woke up 2 hours before my alarm this morning, so I went to check my auctions in WoW, but it's Tuesday. :argh:

"It's cool, I guess. I will just log into D3 Beta." I thought to myself. "Stuck downloading a 1.4G patch for 10 minutes!" Ugh. fml

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I have to save money for a trip to Hawaii next year. This means not spending as much now.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
There's a hairline crack in my DSlite's hinge. It still works and stays open fine, but it makes a weird squeaky noise when I move it.

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly
The pretty girl I just talked has a private Facebook. I don't know if I should send her a friend request because then she'd know I stalked her Facebook.

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars

President Ark posted:

There's a hairline crack in my DSlite's hinge. It still works and stays open fine, but it makes a weird squeaky noise when I move it.

Time to buy a new one, literally. That hairline will eventually turn into something worse, guaranteed. The DS Lite is notorious for it.

Fame Throwa
Nov 3, 2007

Time to make all the decisions!
My mp3 player is too small to fit the new music I just got so now I have to remove a few.

I need new watercolors, but I have to drive 30 minutes to get to a store that has more than just one lovely overpriced brand.

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.
I didn't finish my coffee in time to get into the shared bathroom before my flatmate, and as a result was five minutes late for work this morning.

We need milk, but I have a headache and can't be bothered to walk six doors down to the Co-Op.

The last time I drove to my girlfriend's, someone had an accident on the motorway and delayed me by half an hour, which meant that I missed the start of The X Factor.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Action-Bastard posted:

If you turned 360 degrees you would end up facing the xbox again wouldn't you?

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

Time to buy a new one, literally. That hairline will eventually turn into something worse, guaranteed. The DS Lite is notorious for it.

I can vouch for that, one day I opened it up and the hinge broke completely. I had to use my spare DS Lite and the top screen won't lock in place on that one.

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit
The other day I accidentally ate a can of beans with pork fat in tomato sauce. I'm a vegetarian and I picked out the fat but I think it may have rubbed on the beans. :(

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

The Fresh Prince posted:

That is the part that annoyed me the most when I read that.

grandma why
Sep 24, 2010

terrible
I don't get paid until Friday >:(

Wartooth
May 31, 2011

The Fresh Prince posted:

That's just a stupid meme/catchphrase. Also,

Buzkashi posted:

That is the part that annoyed me the most when I read that.

A good entry to this thread.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
The power button doesn't work on my TV remote, so I have to get up from the couch to turn the TV on.

Since I have to work I don't have as much time as I want for video games and books.

I had to have my teeth worked on this month and now I have to pay the dentist $400.

I want to lose the 15 pounds I have gained but I love food and hate the gym. If I try to cut back on food I get horribly headachey and tired.

My car is now over 100,000 miles but I am too lazy to shop for a different one so I will wait until something breaks and forces me to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancingthroughlife
Dec 15, 2009

Will dance for cupcakes
I'm hot but with the fan on I'm too cold. :(

• Locked thread