Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amplifier worship
Aug 26, 2010

The slave is doomed to worship time and fate and death, because they are greater than anything he finds in himself.
I had a nice sandwich today, and when I tried to tell the cute waitress about how I'm not a huge fan of horseradish, but in this case it was mild enough and actually set the flavour of the beer braised pulled pork off quite nicely, she just frowned and told me it was spiced mustard, so I looked stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
My kitchen TV is small and only has basic cable. Weak.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Better World Books keeps taking forever with my book shipments. It took me a week and a half to get Embassytown and In Search of Lost Time. :(

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Understanding what thread you're in is futile the monkey said as it double-clicked the report button.
The remote is on the other side of my den and I'm too lazy to get up and change the channel.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
My HP laptops screen died and now I've got to borrow my roomates iBook or my husbands Dell to spend 15 hours on Something Awful. We're running low on cash this month so we had to buy the cheap vodka. But the WORST THING EVER is that I couldn't afford to get my nails done this month.

I tell myself I'm not really materialistic though because I'm perfectly happy not having one of these useless loving things: http://tinyurl.com/6jy4kug But that's a lie, I'm bitching about my laptop while people are fighting for their very right to live.

Now I feel like I need to donate to some starving Africa charities, after I come back from Starbucks.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
The print on a screen tee I liked was peeling. And when I tried to fix it I left the iron on too long so a big chunk of the bottom border tore off.

My ex-girlfriend has my car keys and keeps ducking my calls.

Madeofbowlingballs
Jul 29, 2011
I slept in too late today and wasn't able to shower. I've been busy all day so now is my first chance to shower, but I don't know if I should because I might stay out too late and oversleep tomorrow.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

It's too cold to sleep without a blanket and too hot to sleep with one on.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
I'm not quite tired enough after my 3 hour school day to go to sleep at a reasonable time, but there's nothing really good to do so I've just been online watching people play video games all day.

Frosted Ambassador
Dec 26, 2009

Surfing on the network
Part of me is dead
I really hate this new Facebook, but I can't switch to Google+ because it's nothing but nerds.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Frosted Ambassador posted:

I really hate this new Facebook, but I can't switch to Google+ because it's nothing but nerds.

:respek:
I feel you man, I feel you. At the very least I'm glad there's 1 story feed instead of two. Does Facebook even test out their designs? :mad:

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
I had to find out that Facebook has been ruined (again!) by the two posters above me.

Cadell
May 16, 2009
I want to play M2TW but its on the pc in the office and I'm using the laptop in the living room. :saddowns:

YHWH
May 17, 2011
:gb2gbs:

ASK ME ABOUT BUYING A PEANUTS AVATAR IN AN ATTEMPT TO PRETEND TO BE AN FYAD
Someone has the same problem I do. I'm no longer an individual but a member of the crowd.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I can't reprogram my cable remote to work with my new TV.

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
I'm trying to get this follower in Fallout 3 but if a certain guy is asleep it will bug the quest so I have to wait until he wakes up. It's 8:30am in game time and he's still asleep :negative:

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

live at random, live as best one can
I was at lush yesterday buying a bath bomb, and forgot to get a new lip balm as well

uptown
May 16, 2009
I always want to skip school because my classes are soooo boring.

I'm moving out of my boyfriend's house to a three-bedroom house so that I can live with my cat and have a bedroom as an office/study space. I'll probably spend about 3 nights a week at my boyfriend's place after moving.

My job is giving me too many shifts and once I move I'm going to change my availability so that I can see my cat more.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I left my IPad at my girlfriend's house, and the housekeeper came and put it somewhere that I couldn't find it. My girlfriend had to call her to ask where she put it since I don't speak Spanish.

Fixed Expression
Nov 9, 2009

Douche Bag posted:

I think the chemicals I work with at my job are starting to adversely affect my health.

...are you positive you're in the first world?

NosmoKing
Nov 12, 2004

I have a rifle and a frying pan and I know how to use them
They finally got the single stall, lockable office bathroom completed after the remodel at work so I no longer have to have my work poo poo in the mult-stall employee bathroom and I find out there's no wireless access in the single stall. No phone signal either. I have to entertain myself while pooping with geared or angry birds or the like. :sigh:

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Avocadoes posted:

:respek:
I feel you man, I feel you. At the very least I'm glad there's 1 story feed instead of two. Does Facebook even test out their designs? :mad:

For some reason if you change the language to English (UK) you get to keep the old Facebook layout.

First world problem: Solved. :c00lbert:

merricat blackwood
May 10, 2009
I woke up too early today and if I decide to grab a nap later I'm afraid I'll miss something...

And there's dust on my TV and I'm too lazy to clean the WHOOOOOLE screen so now I have a clean spot on the left side but if I move to the left it doesn't show so much. But now I have to move to the left...

My husby bought me ANOTHER bathrobe for our anniversary. I already have THREE and I don't know which one is MORE comfortable...

And I'm too lazy to look through ALL the smilies SA offers so I won't put ANY of them on this post! Wah!!!!!!

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

My third monitor came in for my desk in the office, and they ordered me a 24" screen instead of a 27" screen. Now this one is smaller than my other two.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I graduated from one of the top public universities in the nation, but haven't gotten into grad school yet, and I don't know what to do with my life. :smith:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Law posted:

For some reason if you change the language to English (UK) you get to keep the old Facebook layout.

First world problem: Solved. :c00lbert:

looks like they fixed that :saddowns:

blaarghh
Nov 28, 2007

When I go to load up the dishwasher and someone has left a finger of tea/coffee in the bottom of all the mugs and I have to tip them out. :mad:

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.
When I go to Costco on a Sunday and they are giving out free samples (which I never partake) and everyone is just standing in the middle of the isles eating them or rushing in front of my cart to get to them without looking while I'm trying to shop.

revolver_pookie
Nov 30, 2008

Big Kitty, Spendin G's

Nucular Carmul posted:

I'm trying to get this follower in Fallout 3 but if a certain guy is asleep it will bug the quest so I have to wait until he wakes up. It's 8:30am in game time and he's still asleep :negative:

I never pick up followers in Fallout 3 because I'm afraid they'll die. I hear Charon's kinda cool, but I'll never know. (I just have Dogmeat stay in my house).

cyberbug
Sep 30, 2004

The name is Carl Seltz...
insurance inspector.
The store didn't have the exact kind of tomato soup I wanted to buy for lunch, so I had to buy another kind of tomato soup. It makes no sense! I didn't want the other kind. Day ruined.

My Canon EOS 5DmarkII's memory card door is a little bit creaky. It's been like that from new. That's bullshit, I expected it to be like a bank vault! Or at least like my BMW's doors. Those are the opposite of creaky. No, scratch that, the rear doors are creaky as hell. I guess I need a new BMW too. Dammit, nothing but problems again.

revolver_pookie posted:

I never pick up followers in Fallout 3 because I'm afraid they'll die. I hear Charon's kinda cool, but I'll never know. (I just have Dogmeat stay in my house).
Get Fawkes. I don't think that there's anything that can kill his green rear end.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
My work gives me a laptop and a work phone to use which is awesome, but I still need my personal phone and personal laptop while I travel because the laptop is old and I need my personal one to edit photos on. It sucks having to take out two laptops and two phones at airport security.

The funny thing is that even with all that I take half the time of the average person to go through.

BillNyeTheNaziSpy
May 28, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I can't decide between the medium brown color or the dark burgundy. :negative:

http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-me...l_cordovan.html

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars

revolver_pookie posted:

If you have it for PC, mod them invincible or get the mod that makes infinite dogmeats spawn if one dies, so that you can always stop by Vault 101 to pick one up

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I have no idea what I should read because I finally got to the end of my alphabetized Book List. Yiddish Policemen's Union, The was pretty good though.

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer
There are too many good videogames coming out in the next two months and I cant afford to buy them because I'm going on vacation in november.

Holy Cow
Dec 8, 2006
Sometimes I have to wait until friday to get video games people in the US get at the start of the week.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
There are a number of things I need to do but the chair I'm in is so comfy I don't want to get up. Also my friend who was talking to me on Facebook lost wi-fi coverage on her phone.

trapt
Sep 21, 2010

trapt posted:

I didn't get in the Starcraft 2 beta last year and now I'm sure I won't get in the Diablo 3 beta.

See? I'm not even in... yet.

Muddy Terrain
Dec 23, 2004

by Y Kant Ozma Post
My kindle broke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

If you have it for PC, mod them invincible or get the mod that makes infinite dogmeats spawn if one dies, so that you can always stop by Vault 101 to pick one up

There's a perk for that :eng101: With the Puppies! perk every time Dogmeat dies his puppy, also named Dogmeat, appears. :3: Even so, Revolver Pookie, Charon is the best follower! Give him some power armour and don't make him fight Deathclaws and you're golden.

In Fallout-related first world problems, I got really close to the end of Lonesome Road today but had to stop because I didn't have time to finish it and watch the ending slides and now I have to wait 'til tomorrow. :(

Also, Arcade keeps breaking the guns I give him.

• Locked thread