Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«49 »
DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

I was all set to make a sarcastic comment along the lines of "how dare Obama disrespect the office of the presidency by appearing on Fallon", but I see Fox News already beat me to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mexicanmonkey
Nov 17, 2005

FIESTA TIME

wa27 posted:

He went on Leno once and compared his bowling game(?) to the Special Olympics which got the Special Olympics people offended.

I am really surprised to see him do Fallon though. Why couldn't he do Letterman/Ferguson?
He wants that sweet sweet college vote.

rubber cat
Jul 1, 2002

wa27 posted:

I am really surprised to see him do Fallon though. Why couldn't he do Letterman/Ferguson?
He was on Letterman in 2009

Dr. Atticus
Feb 11, 2010

Roll Tide

mexicanmonkey posted:

He wants that sweet sweet college vote.

He doesn't already have it?

Anyone know why Craig has been reruns this week? I thought at first that Scotland was next week and that they were using the time to move between studios, but apparently the Scotland shows are the next week.

Palleon
Aug 11, 2003

I've got a hot deal on a bridge to the Pegasus Galaxy!

Dr. Atticus posted:

Anyone know why Craig has been reruns this week? I thought at first that Scotland was next week and that they were using the time to move between studios, but apparently the Scotland shows are the next week.

He has to motivate them enough to actually go out and cast the ballot, something most young people don't do, which is also why all politicians ignore them for the most part.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

DaveWoo posted:

I was all set to make a sarcastic comment along the lines of "how dare Obama disrespect the office of the presidency by appearing on Fallon", but I see Fox News already beat me to it.

The best part is when Ann Coulter tells everybody that Late Night With Jimmy Fallon only has "a few hundred thousand viewers", meaning she's as much of a late night TV expert as she is an expert on almost everything else.

Chand0X
Sep 15, 2003

Dr. Atticus posted:

This week, only Monday thru Wednesday are reruns. Tonight and tomorrow night are new shows which were pretaped before they took the week off.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy

I assume Fallon having a great online presence probably plays into the decision

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

I've been incredibly lax when it comes to watching Craig (and the youtube channel being so far behind hasn't helped). Thanks to a youtube video, I'm going back to watching nightly. Looks like Mr. Ferguson is making another trip May 14th.

The Late Late Show IN SCOTLAND!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Speaking of Craig on the internet, his official CBS page has gotten really good about uploading new episodes. They get episodes by the following morning, and sometimes they're up soon after they've finished airing on the west coast.

az
Dec 2, 2005
If the husband insists on sleeping with his wife by force, it would not be considered rape since this is a right granted to him

The video you have requested is not available for your geographic region

Brokyn
May 24, 2006

soupcan58 posted:

I've been incredibly lax when it comes to watching Craig (and the youtube channel being so far behind hasn't helped). Thanks to a youtube video, I'm going back to watching nightly. Looks like Mr. Ferguson is making another trip May 14th.

The Late Late Show IN SCOTLAND!

I've been kinda down about not being able to watch Craig, or much of late night at all really, now that I work night shift... and it's never quite the same watching it on youtube or the CBS site. But god be damned if I am not going to watch these episodes. I wasn't even aware this was happening until someone sent me a link to that video.

Jones and Kunis and Tweto. What an ensemble cast.

The video makes it look like Kunis won't be in much of the special week, but I hope that's not going to be the case.

edit: Also want to see the two Michael Caine's run into one another, even if only for a second.

Brokyn fucked around with this message at Apr 27, 2012 around 06:33

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

The Craigslist bit on Conan is always great, but nothing ever beats the beautiful simplicity of "Wanted: Woman aged 18-98"

Dr. Atticus
Feb 11, 2010

Roll Tide

Craig running out of the TARDIS was great. Kind of made me think Craig wouldn't make an awful 12th Doctor

Atticus Finch
Nov 30, 2008

Conan at the college was awesome.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

It was horrible...horrible.
Like a chicken.

Last night's Craig:

Loved Commander Wank & Hamster Boy.

Zooey Deschanel - please go away.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

Like a chicken.

Hey, it's Steve Guttenberg. I haven't seen him in years. And after watching this interview for five minutes, I know why.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Poppy Montgomery the other day reference when she was there and Geoff had a red wig and a woman's voice. I assume that was during the "guest Geoff voices" weeks - anyone remember who was voicing him?

Big_Daddy_Fabio
Oct 26, 2010

Steve Vader posted:

Poppy Montgomery the other day reference when she was there and Geoff had a red wig and a woman's voice. I assume that was during the "guest Geoff voices" weeks - anyone remember who was voicing him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKF97Njreq0 You're right, apparently it as back in November during the random Geoff week. Apparently Lauren Graham was voicing Geoff that night.

Deadpool
Apr 28, 2002

"I'd like to make a boo-boo report."

Looks like Conan is going to be on Letterman next Thursday. That should be fun.

SHUPS 4 DETH
Mar 19, 2009

This poster so whack,
his first name should be
Nick Nack Paddy.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!

Deadpool posted:

Looks like Conan is going to be on Letterman next Thursday. That should be fun.

I am so setting my DVR the second I get home.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003

Anyone know if this has happened before for the other big talk show hosts? Besides something like Leno doing standup for Carson, I mean as a real guest.

Deadpool
Apr 28, 2002

"I'd like to make a boo-boo report."

Cage posted:

Anyone know if this has happened before for the other big talk show hosts? Besides something like Leno doing standup for Carson, I mean as a real guest.

Leno was on Kimmel and Kimmel was on Leno a while back. And of course the time right after the Conan ordeal where Kimmel was on Leno and tore him a new one. Also Dave was on Conan back in Conan's really early days.

Also Craig has been on Conan a few times. And I feel like that Craig and Fallon have done each other's show as well. Though I'm not sure on that one. But anyway it's not quite as rare as you'd think.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Cage posted:

Conan has been on Leno, Letterman has been on Conan, Kimmel has been on Leno and Leno has been on Conan, Craig has been on Letterman, Craig might have been on Conan. They all do it a decent amount to promote their show.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Craig was also on Leno when his last movie came out, though I think he was with 1 or 2 of the other voices as well.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

Like a chicken.

Of course, Letterman was one of Carson's last guests.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I failed the Digg Button Challenge™

Anyone noticed that Craig is wearing only three piece suits lately? Did he remark on it at all? To me it looks like he's put on a bit of weight, and a waistcoat hides that really well.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

jojoinnit posted:

Anyone noticed that Craig is wearing only three piece suits lately? Did he remark on it at all? To me it looks like he's put on a bit of weight, and a waistcoat hides that really well.
He's said "I wear vests now, vests are cool" a few times, but I think that's as much of an explanation as we've gotten.

soru
Apr 27, 2003

The Red God has his due, sweet girl, and only death may pay for life.

To be fair, they are.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

I think it's just an excuse for having filmed a whole bunch of interviews in a row.

He should wear a bowtie though. Bowties are cool.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

I'm very poor. Having a checking account would be an honor. I've written a zombie book. It's terrible. I'm a slow runner. I'm obsessed with karate.

We have Colbert on Fallon, I repeat, we have Stephen Colbert on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

crm
Oct 24, 2004

the thing with the makeup artists on Ferguson is a bit weird.

The blonde never looked comfortable and hasn't been on the last couple episodes

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

crm posted:

the thing with the makeup artists on Ferguson is a bit weird.

The blonde never looked comfortable and hasn't been on the last couple episodes

Just remember that they film multiple interviews on the same day. She's probably only been gone a day or two.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

CraigyFerg in the Land of the Highlander starts this week.

How does Craig get there? By TARDIS, of course!

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Hell yes, it's time to watch Craig in Scotland. This is going to be loving awesome.

It's THE MOTHERFUCKIN TARDIS! gently caress yes, I love this goddamn show!

BeeZee142
Sep 26, 2007

Pretty kickass opening on Craig. I hope these episodes are awesome.

Jesto
Dec 22, 2004

Balls.

No puppets during the song?

Theory time: Craig had to promise to either give up or stop using his pets as often and stop cussing as often a part of the deal to get a bigger studio.

If that's true the concern that everyone had has come true, the second CBS takes notice of Craig's show is the second they start trying to change it and ruin it with rules.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I failed the Digg Button Challenge™

Oh Craig.

I should be asleep but I don't want to miss this.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

I love these foreign shows because not only do I get some good laughs, but I genuinely learn something, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Jesto posted:

Theory time: Craig had to promise to either give up or stop using his pets as often and stop cussing as often a part of the deal to get a bigger studio.
Nonsense. Craig still has much creative control left. Not having his "friends" is as much of a deal breaker as Geoff being replaced by a live sidekick. Wavy and friends were benched this time for the intro but they are still going to be around as much as **ding dong!** WHO'S THAT AT THE DOOR?

edit: Oh yeah, Craig played a pricing game on TPIR earlier today: http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_price_...craig-s-car-lot

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at May 15, 2012 around 05:07

«49 »