Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«30 »

Soft Girl posted:

God drat it. THey probated/banned ______________________ & I'm super pissed off. gently caress the administration. What's that, one of their own is voting threads 1 whilst going hogwild? Time to manipulate the gay rear end rules we were just crying about in our favor. Now who's the poo poo poster?

louisgod is a huge retard idiot and he shouldnt be posting here, much less able to ban other people

Top Bunk Wanker

Please donate money to me for free on Patreon, the website where you give fellow creatives money for no reason.

catdynamite ftw

neoaxd & dendy crew ftw as well

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Katana Man Watcher posted:

the collective reaction of the low carb thread upon realizing they had lost their precious gold rating

here comes cask

lmao at louisgod's terrible posting, diet, physique, moderating ability, inability to be funny, and how much of a hosed up fag he is. I know personally I'm not only very care about him voting threads down, but I am also mad. Let me know if you agree!!

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
Ruddha

Louisgod posted:

You rated this thread '1'! Great job, go hog wild!

*takes this literally and eats nothing but hog*

by T. Mascis

a Faggy Dentist

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

a Faggy Dentist posted:

*takes this literally and eats nothing but hog*

Haha

by AVBadvertising

Twist Fuck

Katana Man Watcher posted:

Cat Fashions

meat is a commodity somehow. hosed up but true

food on the table

abuse culture.

ableism. abuse culture. academic elitism. ageism. adultism. ahistoricalism. allism. anthropocentrism. antisemitism. antiziganism. appropriation. asexual hate. atheist dogma. audism. authoritarian models and hierarchies. bdsm hate. binarism. body modifications hate. body policing. bullying. capitalism. cartesian dualism. casteism. christian supremacy. chronologism. cisgenderism. cissexism. classism. coercive diagnosis. colonialism. colorism. communalism. compulsory schooling. conservatism. cultural appropriation. cyber / online / internet culture hate. democracy. determinism. diet shaming. drug use enforcement. drug use & culture hate. educationism / educational institutionalism. elitism. enforced silencing. enforcing and policing dichotomies. enforcing attitudes. enforcing the self / body and self / mind dichotomies. environmental destruction. erasure. ethnicism. ethnocentrism. eurocentrism. evolutionary psychology. fascism. fat hate. food policing. fundamentalism. furry hate. gender policing. genderizations. genderqueer hate. generalizations. globalization. government ideology. grammar / spelling policing. gridmapping. GSM / GSAM (gender and (a)sexuality marginalized) hate. healthism. heightism. heteronormativity. heterosexism. hierarchalism. hindutva. hueism. imperialism. individualism. islam hate. jingoism. kink hate. kink policing. language(s) policing / imposition. liberalism. libertarianism. linearity. logocentrism. looksism. majority rule. marginalization. marriage as an enforced norm. militarism. misogyny. monoamorism. monogamism. monosexism. nation-state ideology. nationalism. nazism. neocolonialism. neoliberalism. nerd / geek hate. nonconsent culture. nonconsensual / coercive fetishization. nonconsensual / coercive sexualization. nonhuman hate. normativity. objectivism. oppression of undocumented beings. oppressive family structures. oppressive notions of science. oralism. orientalism. otherkin hate + erasure. parentism. patriotism. policing. policing selfhoods. privatization. progressivism. property ideology. queer hate. racism. surprise sex culture. rationalism. republicanism. religious / spiritual discrimination. reproductivism. revisionism. saffronization. scientific dogma. sectarianism. sex work hate + shaming. sexism. sexualism. shaming in general. singletism. sizism. speciesism. standardized work and education. statism. stealth shaming. stigmatization. the academic industrial complex. the adult / child dichotomy. the "all dichotomies must be false dichotomies" philosophy. the bigoted myth of neutrality. the prison industrial complex. therian hate. totalitarianism. transabled hate. transmisogyny. trans (*) hate. universalism. victim blaming. war. zionism.

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
i've been waiting a week to post this, i sent it to that dominion slenderman av guy right after i got probated (no response, natch). you can goldmined this thread now

a Loving Dog

ARfys cool

«30 »