Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«30 »

Hey. Turd is back. posted:

RIP davesauce and foolio882

Trunchbox Plus

Thanks ARGETA for the sig.

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
FYAD: is literally a cabal of trolls and shitposters, yes. gently caress off.

Art Alexakis

I Am Genderqueer. posted:

Good job Duncan

King of the Mambo

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

enjoyable human being Marty, Twerpy Labe Bird, and Droopy Ball, you're really bringing the conversation down and I don't think you're arguing in good faith. Fart Detector, if you make another post like that, I *will* contact the mods. Good eating everyone.

a dank fart

low carb diet is cool

quote:

1) How long does the general fatigue last for most people, and do you all have any suggestions of how to combat it. If I add a slight amount of carbs (30g) would that help my transition or would that prolong the pain?

quote:

1) My experience is that the fatigue for lifting and 'real' activity can last for a couple months in one way or another. But afterward the freedom is kind of incredible. I can go on an all day hike without a snack while my carbpanions typically scarf a banana and nuts or a cliff bar a couple hours in and then immediately go for food afterward. The studied 90% vo2 max link we have in the OP puts the time frame at 3 weeks in terms of performance. But, admittedly, the visceral feeling of an urge to work out wanes when your body isn't using skeletal muscle as a means to control glucose load. I used Creatine and Caffeine to help restore that urge and energy levels, but I'm also fairly happy to go boxing, now, without either. Though I do indulge in caffeine on a fairly regular basis.

Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

a Loving Dog

ARF and Catdynamite are kewl

FYAD massacre in the low carb thread is.... very unsweet

paraone

enjoyable human being Marty, Twerpy Labe Bird, and Droopy Ball, you're really bringing the conversation down and I don't think you're arguing in good faith. Fart Detector, if you make another post like that, I *will* contact the mods. Good eating everyone.

whoa

I want to know what love is
Fat Curtain Dweller

Im Bro Pair And I Hate Racism

rename duncan enjoyable human being Marty

Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

a Loving Dog

I Am Genderqueer. posted:

low carb diet is cool

not eating is really good for you.

Art Alexakis

carby

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

if i go low carb then will you still call me superman.. if i fry cheese and meats will you be there holding my pan

King of the Mambo

King of the Mambo posted:

if i go low carb then will you still call me superman.. if i fry cheese and meats will you be there holding my pan

i will support you in whaterver u do......

Art Alexakis

Carby Crew

a dank fart

Carbing Constantly

Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

WORST FORUMS GUY

thank you K.Flaps and Schnedwob

cabal of trolls

allah ackbar little brother
das four

lol

Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

a Loving Dog

Daniel J. Geduld posted:

Yes, enjoyable human being Martyr made a funny post at your expense, but he wasn't "trolling". He was posting his opinion with regard to low carb diets and, in my opinion, the truth. In the FYAD health and fitness thread we've debated the pros and cons of low carb diets and found that they simply aren't healthy. And this isn't some uneducated guess...FYAD is filled with personal trainers (myself, Pussy Stink, Hey. Turd is Back) and a few nutritionists (including enjoyable human being Martyr, BITCH I SELL CAINE and of course Tony.).

lol

allah ackbar little brother
das four
if ppl ever stop trollin SAmart ill be sad

Professional Plump Pappy look-alike
Pussy Haunter

Cum Dad, Cum Cummer, Butt rear end, Ghost Poon, Cigar Bar, Fart Cannon, Poopy Doopy, Breat Best, Farva Bepis

they are asking us for advice now

Art Alexakis

Daniel J. Geduld posted:

eating a balanced diet is some kinda weird mystery

Gravy Train Bones

Top Bunk Wanker

Please donate money to me for free on Patreon, the website where you give fellow creatives money for no reason.

catdynamite ftw

neoaxd & dendy crew ftw as well

i don't even know what to post anymore

here comes cask

ghost flow
tripwire

I LIKE TO CALL WOMEN CUNTS WHEN I DISAGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE I'M SUPER FUCKING EDGY. I SHOULD PROBABLY SHUT THE FUCK UP BUT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, CUNT?
Christian LARPer

Daniel J. Geduld posted:

tell them that carb counting is a legitimate and healthy way to lose weight, but eating pure meat and cheese 24/7 is pretty dumb

also if they eat about 1100 carbs a day and exercise 30 minutes a day they will lose weight as fast as doing adkins or w/e its called but instead of wrecking their body it is healthy for you and sustainable for life rather than ending your life in a heart attack at age 32

paraone

ahahahaha theyre so loving stupid

pigster

pigster posted:

ahahahaha theyre so loving stupid

Trunchbox Plus

Stinky gently caress Face posted:

tell them that carb counting is a legitimate and healthy way to lose weight, but eating pure meat and cheese 24/7 is pretty dumb

also if they eat about 1100 carbs a day and exercise 30 minutes a day they will lose weight as fast as doing adkins or w/e its called but instead of wrecking their body it is healthy for you and sustainable for life rather than ending your life in a heart attack at age 32

im reporting you to lowtax motherfucker

ghost flow
tripwire

im on like a fuckin.. flintstone diet bro *ties lizard to stick and moves it around on the carpet*

King of the Mambo

im on like a fuckin.. flintstone diet bro *ties lizard to stick and moves it around on the carpet*

*lives under sink eating garbage*

Trunchbox Plus

whats funny is, that actually sounds like a chinese recipe

paraone

the guy has heart problems and is doing low carb

Art Alexakis

tripwire posted:

The stars are captured as they fall to the sea, the light the water is receiving
I haven't caught their kind of light in me

Skylark

Stinky gently caress Face posted:

whats funny is, that actually sounds like a chinese recipe

Gravy Train Bones
lol @ the dumb ppl

Haomo

Haoma posted:

lol @ the dumb ppl

hah a

Art Alexakis

I eat a fair bit of bacon. What problems would that cause?

Art Alexakis

btw, i was referring to the trolls. Keep eating carbs you loving idiots, stuf that poisonous bread down your carbhole

Haomo
If we're going to get an invasion of nutritionists and trainers that have some cool explanations of why information in the OP is unhelpful and incorrect, I hope they actually share those explanations. I'd be interested.

I don't see why discussion can't be part of the thread; disagreement isn't inherently trolling (though bad-faith fatuous dismissal of all opposing arguments seems to be).

I am a try hard fuck who wants the Senior Regulares of FYAD to suck my Pee pee. Questions?

iCe-CuBe.

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
FYAD: an invasion of nutritionists and trainers

I am a try hard fuck who wants the Senior Regulares of FYAD to suck my Pee pee. Questions?

iCe-CuBe.

«30 »