Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Is SatDish back yet? Haven't fired up iTunes in awhile to check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

The Duke posted:

Is SatDish back yet? Haven't fired up iTunes in awhile to check.

Not yet but Sydnee got back in the country a week or so ago so hopefully they'll record something soon.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

It makes me sad though that they haven't done a sad Libs or a psa in a while, those were the best!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Vince Videogames posted:

It makes me sad though that they haven't done a sad Libs or a psa in a while, those were the best!

Or talked about the month!

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Vince Videogames posted:

They have been begging for money; those bits might turn potential donors away.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

caveman thug poo poo posted:

This is absolute genius. I need money and someone bored on Etsy right now.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

caveman thug poo poo posted:

One of my friends has already started making this.

Awesomonster
Feb 26, 2008

Because there's always an ending.
There's a new Sat Dish this week! http://satellitedish.libsyn.com/satellite-dish-07-out-of-africa Two months of no episodes haven't made them rusty at all, its just as super cute as ever.

Edit: I will NEVER get sick of Sydnee dishing, GIRRRRLLLLLL.

Awesomonster fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Apr 27, 2012

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Oh poo poo SatDish is back! And it's a banger from the very start.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Awesomonster posted:

Edit: I will NEVER get sick of Sydnee dishing, GIRRRRLLLLLL.

I actually forgot about it because of the Africa thing, Justin completely slid it by me. I thought it was going to be some heartfelt husband thing but instead it was "gimme that DIIIIiiiiIIIIiSH!"

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Goddamn, did Perfect Strangers have a really great theme.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
I hope everyone here listened to #102 because h-h-holy poo poo the entire YeahBabyYeah question was the best god drat thing this year. Literally rolling, drooling, slobbering all over myself

capslocksaurus
Mar 13, 2009

YOU DUMB SHIT
Bless this thread for making me discover these guys, I cannot get enough of them. :allears: Worked my way back and got to The Minnesota Pincher, never thought I'd be sad about having "only" ~30 more hours of stuff to listen to!

Also, the entirety of the extremerestraints dot com conversation needs to make it into their sampler cause it made me laugh so hard I cried and fell off my chair.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

capslocksaurus posted:

Also, the entirety of the extremerestraints dot com conversation needs to make it into their sampler cause it made me laugh so hard I cried and fell off my chair.

They're back this week too, and somehow it's even funnier.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I kind of want to buy something insane just to make Justin happy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Poopy Palpy posted:

I kind of want to buy something insane just to make Justin happy.

I had no idea you can see what your coupon gets used for, makes me wanna buy some Saints Row 3 Dildo Bat style absurd toy just to help the image that their fans are either insane, perverts, or insane perverts.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Wow. This is the funniest episode I've heard in a long long time. Non-stop laughing, plus the Extreme Restraints - official bondage gear of The Avengers, out May 4th. I was getting looks at work.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

synertia posted:

Wow. This is the funniest episode I've heard in a long long time. Non-stop laughing, plus the Extreme Restraints - official bondage gear of The Avengers, out May 4th. I was getting looks at work.

Karate Court was the funniest thing I've heard in days.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

SpacePig posted:

This is probably pretty vague, but does anybody remember what episode it was where Griffin's Last Question made Justin and Travis laugh so hard that they could only barely get the sign-off out?

I don't remember the episode, but I think the question was "How long should I sit on the loo to make these Monday blues go away?"

Also, the episode where they were talking about getting married at a McDonalds...holy poo poo. I was walking up some stairs in a bus station and I needed to stop to brace myself on a railing I was laughing so loving hard. If anyone saw me they might've thought I was having a heart attack or something.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"What's your name? This legal?"

"SSLEGAL? What kinda name is that?!"

if you didn't laugh at that random, totally organic, humor I don't even know what the hell to say.

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005

Twitter posted:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Forum Hussy posted:

This show keeps getting better and better.

"I swear to god if we get ONE MORE dog in the mail"

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Glitterbomber posted:

"What's your name? This legal?"

"SSLEGAL? What kinda name is that?!"

if you didn't laugh at that random, totally organic, humor I don't even know what the hell to say.

That's the one that stopped me dead in my tracks to catch my breath.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Forum Hussy posted:

Excellent, I have no idea why the ron is so funny either but I was chuckling.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Both of these last two shows the penultimate, dog-related question has been way funnier and more bizarre than the actual Final Question. (Last week's was something about wanting to persuade two dogs to act out Lady and the Tramp and eat spaghetti politely.)

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I demand an "I Hate Ron" t-shirt.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

TACD posted:

Both of these last two shows the penultimate, dog-related question has been way funnier and more bizarre than the actual Final Question. (Last week's was something about wanting to persuade two dogs to act out Lady and the Tramp and eat spaghetti politely.)

It may not have been uproarious, but I'm pretty happy to have heard the line "from the band, The Beatles" and this is really the only context in which that could have happened.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

While driving home today I heard the McElroy brothers discuss names for a chinchilla breeding business. I laughed so hard I got light headed and my vision blurred a bit, this podcast is dangerous.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

TACD posted:

I think the Final Question is also just meant to be a funny Yahoo that they can't riff on as well as the other ones used in the show. There's a lot more to work with using Stepdad Ron instead of the Beatles.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

synertia posted:

Which episode is this? I must hear it

Nvm found it

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jun 4, 2012

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Holy gently caress the Extreme Restraints ad, guest starring Justin's wife Sydney had me loving howling like a hyena. This is my favorite sponsorship of all time.

Edit: This is in the new live episode Face to Face no. 5

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Your way works too posted:

Holy gently caress the Extreme Restraints ad, guest starring Justin's wife Sydney had me loving howling like a hyena. This is my favorite sponsorship of all time.

Edit: This is in the new live episode Face to Face no. 5

Also despite their self-mockery, the audio isn't that bad except a few buzzy parts, also it's the best live show yet.

That ad was so good though, I hope they never lose this deal.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

The peaking was a real bummer, but holy poo poo that string of Yahoo Answers at the end

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Harm Barn Gumshoe posted:

The peaking was a real bummer, but holy poo poo that string of Yahoo Answers at the end

Yea, it sucks that that was the worst bit of audio in the episode because holy poo poo those questions.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I saw it live and the reason the audio was so bad at the end with the yahoo answers was because the crowd was completely loving losing their poo poo.

Awesomonster
Feb 26, 2008

Because there's always an ending.
So guys, Justin was on last night's Giant Bomb E3 bombcast and he mentioned this:

http://thetimebelt.tumblr.com/

I feel like anything I say will take away from it. Just watch it.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
Hey if you're not subscribed to Satellite Dish the latest episode was shot from MaxFunCon (not live) with special guests Travis McElroy and Griffin McElroy and their respective girlfriends and they talk at length about horse loving!

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I haven't heard the latest episode yet, but I'm assuming it was at Maxfuncon, and holy poo poo the JJGO episode is painful to listen to because of audio problems. What was going on there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tiggy Sawdust posted:

I haven't heard the latest episode yet, but I'm assuming it was at Maxfuncon, and holy poo poo the JJGO episode is painful to listen to because of audio problems. What was going on there?

Had lovely audio recording, tried their best to fix it, decided crappy was better than nothing. I agree the JJGO was rough in parts but I did really enjoy it, same can be said of MBMBAM.

• Locked thread