Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
MBMBaM is one of the only podcasts I still make time for now that I don't have 10 hours a week to kill with them. I listened to Spaghettagedon first and fell in love with it right away, so I can *nth* that suggestion as a starting point. I quickly went through the older episodes and now every monday I'm always psyched to hear the new one.

sockpuppetclock posted:

Back when I first heard this podcast, and for the longest time, I had never seen how they actually looked like, so I thought Justin was a flamboyant skinny black man with a large curly puffy afro in a bright sky-blue t-shirt, Travis was a slightly larger, slightly less flamboyant black man with a darker t-shirt and a similar curly puffy afro, and Griffin was a white dude guy with a baseball cap and a white t-shirt. for some reason.
this is the most absurd goddamn thing and I wish it was true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Cast Iron Brick posted:

I'm really sad he isn't on the podcast anymore. That was my only reason for listening.

Is this a joke I'm not getting because I didn't listen to this weeks podcast or am I gonna have to burn the world down?

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Ah ok. The world is safe then. FOR NOW

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
I'm always so sad when I refresh my podcasts on Listen (I love that app btw, I wouldn't listen to any podcasts if I didn't have it) and MBMBaM hasn't updated yet. So I just listen to something else or go gently caress off for a few hours and they're up eventually :)

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Poopy Palpy posted:

Goddamnit. And it's usually Travis and Justin that I have trouble distinguishing.

if they didnt introduce themselves at the top of every episode i'd be fuckin' lost too (well, not anymore, but it was tough at the beginning)

i love my baby brother Griffin :)

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

sockpuppetclock posted:

Been wondering, what is the ending song?

inferis posted:

Play your part from girl talk

what? no! i mean i guess maybe Girl Talk did a thing with it but more to the point, its the end of Andre's verse from International Players Anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMIbA34MT8

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
(i was just looking for a reason to post that video, it rules)

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Awesomonster posted:

every episode is amazing and they're all a permanent fixture on my mp3 player because I pretty much can listen to any of them at any time.

You know what? You're right as gently caress cause I'm sittin here like "man it's only SATURDAY and that's I-don't-even-know-how-many days away from new MBMBaM and Comedy Bang Bang, what the gently caress am I gonna do all day with by myself?" and then I read your post and thought holy poo poo YEP cause theres no way I remember all the goofs per capita in the 80ish older episodes

Day: saved

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Justin's the funny one.

This was the way I told them apart before, but Travis has worked his way into my heart over the years. When Travis is on, he is loving on.

They really have entirely different voices though, you just have to pay attention. Unless you have some voice recognition disease you're just not trying.

E.T. NO HOMO fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Aug 24, 2014

• Locked thread