Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

habanero walrus posted:

Griffin works for Joystiq, too.

I'm really sad he isn't on the podcast anymore. That was my only reason for listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008
Giving police officers pet names was fantastic. I was laughing myself silly on the walk to school.

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008
Where the gently caress is my new episode? This isn't cool. My peepums died this way.

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

@MBMBAM : posted:

Hey guys: glad you're enjoying the live show. We'll do a holiday ep next week and then you'll get the 9 pm Austin show in two weeks!

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

caveman thug poo poo posted:

This is absolute genius. I need money and someone bored on Etsy right now.

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008
I can't get enough of Clint's science shorts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

Pyrovile posted:

Yeah, I think the only time when I didn't like the money zone was the brief period before Extreme Restraints started sponsoring. When they first started it Griffin sang songs for people and they were always amazing and led to my favourite part of the whole show. When Griffin decided to stop singing songs the segment got pretty boring but then Extreme Restraints came along and made it into the best part of the show each week. I was seriously disappointed when there was that one or two weeks when their deal ran out and it seemed like they were done, and a sponsor leaving a podcast is a really weird thing to be disappointed about.

Let's not forget that http://griffinspacejam.com/ ACTUALLY EXISTS.

• Locked thread