Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Edit: nevermind, thought you only heard #96 and not all the way to 96.

I still believe Bramblepelt/Spaghettageddon are tied for the best episode :colbert:

Urk! fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Apr 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

Daius posted:

I'm not sure why they keep answering Yahoo questions about people who have really weird fetishes if they've already decided that they can't really make fun of them. You could tell in this episode that they found the concept of teen babies super creepy but just held back kind of awkwardly and tiptoed around fully goofing on it.

Basically what I'm saying is the McElroys are too nice which is barely even a criticism, I'm just confused as to why they choose to continue taking these types of Yahoos.

It's got to be weird and difficult to do comedy podcasts while worrying about offending your fanbase. It's the internet; anyone could potentially be a subscriber.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

Ursus Veritas posted:

So like a man about to do irreparable harm to his butthole with a homemade colonoscopy camera Justin has decided to review every single FMV game ever made over on Polygon. Now how does this affect you the humble MBMBaM listener? Well he's doing some reviews in video form and for the first one he's dragged Griffin along with him. Check out Girl's Club.

Also MBMBaM signed with the same booking agency that represents the Wu-Tang Clan.

Holy poo poo! It's like they took the best part of "Overview" and cranked it up.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

Song For The Deaf posted:

I've been doing a grand re-listen of the series, and I'm shocked at how many times I've asked them for advice.

Are you Ira Ray?

• Locked thread