Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009
My personal recommendation would be whichever episode had the names for warrior cats. They have one of the only podcast that make me actually laugh out loud (compared to the number of times that people say LOL and do not actually mean it) the most recent live episode was awesome but the sound quality was pretty poor.

Does anybody get the feeling that they watch a lot of Tim and Eric? They sometimes start using that tone of voice and way of speaking that Eric Wareheim uses in a lot of their sketches. I have heard people say that one of them (I forget which) tries too hard to sound like Seth from UYD but I can't really hear it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009

SpacePig posted:

The Warrior Cat episode is called "Bramblepelt", and here it is mashed up with the Poké-rap.

I can't believe I forgot the name. Also this is a beautiful thing you have posted. A hearty thanks at you!

Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009

Song For The Deaf posted:

Pray that you get the opportunity to see MBMBAM perform live, because it's an incredible experience.

I swear I actually heard one of them mention TDRK on an episode once. Are you guys bros?

Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009

Song For The Deaf posted:

They did mention TDRK and my other podcast on an episode this spring, and I nearly had a stroke, I was so excited. I'd bothered Justin enough on Twitter that he gave the show a listen, and included my shows in the shootouts section.

Alternate Answer: There's a dedicated forum where brother-oriented podcasts discuss the craft.

I wish I had a brother. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mldDHI9l1v8

edit: I feel like I was hurting the thread by posting a barely related video so how about I take an attempt to keep things going. What was everybody's favorite yahoo answer. Mine is of course still warrior cat names.

Behold! A Elk! fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Sep 22, 2011

Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009
How else could you possibly pronounce it. Like most people I get all of my grammar knowledge from Styx songs.

Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009
Fantastic episode this week. I think I am finally over my sad hump because they didn't answer my question (in fairness looking back it was very poorly worded).

Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009
I think griffin used the phrase "loamy soil" because he was playing pokemon in the background.

Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009
Justin's cough syrup addiction finally got the better of him. :(

Behold! A Elk! fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009
Well my brain intended for me to write cough and not couch and its reference to a few eps ago when he was sick and used way too much cough syrup.

• Locked thread