Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

I can't remember the episode or the Yahoo! answer that led into it but I still adore Travis for the joke; "You know what the best part of going to tickle prostitute is? You get a happy beginning, middle, and end!"

So a suggestion from someone who has been working there way backward through the episodes (and is at like episode 19 at the moment), listen to them all because every episode has at least one worthwhile goof buried in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

The Duke posted:

Is SatDish back yet? Haven't fired up iTunes in awhile to check.

Not yet but Sydnee got back in the country a week or so ago so hopefully they'll record something soon.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Visual Sneeze posted:

So I finally got fully caught up in time for this week's episode. But... where is it? Did I miss something?

Justin was in New York.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Ixjuvin posted:

Oh! Well I'm glad it's still there I guess. It's not in the Maximum Fun website version somehow. :iiam:

No it's still there in that version too, I don't think there was any way Griffin would ever let Justin off on that bit.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I always forget that because haha why would I go to Polygon. What are some good ones they did?

The most important one is the Rust Overview, it's basically perfect.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

That Rust video is great, yea. Do they do all the Overview videos?

"A guy this generous HAS to have more! He will never see it coming!"

Griffin is in all of them but the second person switches out, I'd say Justin is probably in the majority of them though.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

quadrophrenic posted:

On the upshot, Travis was on fire in that episode. I feel like he's been upping his game lately.

Travis has always been on fire, just listen to episode 48 to hear him lay down two of MBMBaM's best jokes.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I really hope Giess realizes the Macelroys are the only funny and entertaining people they have except for rare moments of Frustick doing something good.

First off I'm impressed you managed to misspell every single name in this post, second Justin is Polygon's number two man and Griffin just got promoted off the news team to work on videos full time so I think they'll be fine; oh and Arthur Gies is the reviews editor so I don't know what he has to do with anything.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Look they all have bullshit names and I only ever see Gies tweeting about day to day business poo poo and he was big in that hilarious 'documentary' so I figured this trashfire was his baby. His baby of trash.

You seem really angry about something that doesn't affect you in anyway, let's just calm down and listen to some MBMBaM. may I suggest episode 169 "Mr Sweats" which features one of my favourite intros and several great bits as well.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

So like a man about to do irreparable harm to his butthole with a homemade colonoscopy camera Justin has decided to review every single FMV game ever made over on Polygon. Now how does this affect you the humble MBMBaM listener? Well he's doing some reviews in video form and for the first one he's dragged Griffin along with him. Check out Girl's Club.

Also MBMBaM signed with the same booking agency that represents the Wu-Tang Clan.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Look at that cool baby.

I think Monday we'll probably get the LA live show.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

"You know what the best part of going to a tickle prostitute is? You get a happy beginning, middle, and end."

"It's okay to be sexually attracted to numbers as long as it's over 18."

Both of those are from the same drat episode. Thank Travis for Travis.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Travis is going to be on Lady to Lady, I don't know if Justin and Griffin will be on anything.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Travis is on Lady to Lady (not up on the main site yet).

Griffin is on Judge John Hodgman.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Travis has a new podcast on Max Fun - seems ICoE like.

http://www.maximumfun.org/bunker-buddies-andie-and-travis/emp

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Here's the MaxFun page. I thought the newest episode was really funny.

Queer Salutations fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Dec 4, 2014

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Double posted like an idiot. Here to make up for it check out Random Brother for all of your random MBMBaM episode needs.

Queer Salutations fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Dec 4, 2014

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Justin & Griffin are very good at reporting from the show floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzmI-EgOhTg

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Stroop There It Is posted:

Justin definitely enjoyed that Sheetz brand circus peanut, do you mean he's dead as a metaphor??

He's dead set in his enjoyment of all Sheetz brand products.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

"Mr Sweats" is another really great episode, one of my favourite, featuring the Monster Cereal opening and Sword Myths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

I don't know if anyone mentioned it in here but Justin said on Twitter that the swaps are:
Jordan Jesse Go and MBMBaM
Sawbones and Oh No Ross and Carrie
Adventure Zone and The Flop House

• Locked thread