Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution
I'm gonna say it: measuring quality by consistent funniness, MBMBaM is right up there with You Look Nice Today. I don't think I can say it's better, but drat close. drat close. I love it so hard. Those bastards have heartfreaked me.

Also I want a shotgun named Dracula.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

Wow, I think this week's episode was one of the funniest ever. Between the dance mayor, the aphasia goofs and the concept of male strippers spreading their buttholes, I was in tears pretty consistently.

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

The arguing about ghosts early in the Halloween episode got things off to a slow start, but the improvised ghost stories and "blast my caaaaaache!" were vintage MBMBaM bits. Great episode.

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

What if the five people you meet in heaven are 'N Sync?

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

Crindee posted:

Holy poo poo the "Annihilator" discussion during this week's Extreme Restraints ad killed me.

Justin's quick "uh oh!" after "my boyfriend is small -- only six inches" had me laughing like a god drat maniac while walking through crowded NYC streets.

• Locked thread