Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cbirdsong
Sep 8, 2004

Commodore of the Apocalypso
Lipstick Apathy
The donor-only episode with Dad McElroy was epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cbirdsong
Sep 8, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, I don't know why they've removed the lower levels for this tiny drive. $10 a month is a lot, relatively speaking.

cbirdsong
Sep 8, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Chuck Bartowski posted:

Any recommendation for other podcasts on the MF network? There's way too many for me to check out and if you like MBMAaM you're bound to have good taste.

Judge John Hodgman is mostly great, though they do get the occasional clunker of a case. Memory Palace is great, it's super well-produced and also incredibly short. Bullseye is great if you like the guests, but can be hit or miss if you don't care.

cbirdsong
Sep 8, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

cbirdsong
Sep 8, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Sivart13 posted:

I'm a big Jesse Thorn supporter, but he's really not killing it with the kickstarters. 1000 Cones barely squeaked through, Make Your Thing failed, and #TotesEat seems to be struggling. It's really hard to imagine Brian & Lindsay Will Totally Eat That having any utility in an universe where MATES exists.

Short videos of people eating dumb poo poo is exactly the kind of thing people might find amusing on the Internet, but they're never going to drop some cash to make them exist. It's a bad idea for a Kickstarter. It's not some kind of high-concept thing you can feel good about making happen. It's Internet junk food.

• Locked thread