Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

Guys I have a dilemma. I just discovered these dudes, thought they were okay and started going through the episodes backwards. I hit #96: Ven Conmigo a Jurassic Park.

I'm afraid to go on because I don't think any episode (of any podcast) gets any better than that.

Well you haven't gotten to episode 67, "Borrowed From a Horse" (which contains one of my favorite horse-tattoo-related Yahoo! Answers questions) so yes I think it can get better. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

I listened to part of an old episode where they talk about Facebook status updates & teeeeeeeens.

"When I fall down a flight of stairs, I'm not worried about if I'm hurt. I'm worried if anybody saw."

"When I fall down stairs I think, 'I wish I could stop falling down these drat stairs.'"

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

plastered quack posted:

It's got to be weird and difficult to do comedy podcasts while worrying about offending your fanbase. It's the internet; anyone could potentially be a subscriber.

They've probably already annihilated their unk & peepum demographic.

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea, I know it's not really a shocking reveal but Justin and his wife are real funny together and I like this way better than their TV episode because it's the perfect blend of actual education from her and Justin just kinda being a cartoon character so it isn't dry.

I like Sawbones more than the TV podcast too but drat those episodes about that Tyra Banks book were amaaaazing

• Locked thread