Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

I am so very jazzed about a podcast forum. This is going to be awesome!

I hesitate to be the first to recommend anything political, but I can't help really liking Citizen Radio. I'd be lying if I didn't say it's for left-wing firebrands. So, if that's your thing, go for it. I haven't had the guts to try turn anyone onto it yet because they often spend the first ten minutes talking about cats or twitter or other stuff, and I feel people might be turned off when they get preachy about veganism. But they update daily, they sometimes have really awesome guests (Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn before he died, Naomi Klein), and they cover a lot of the news that cable won't touch. And I find them funny, but I could see how others might not.

Also, Skeptoid. But I think everyone knows how awesome Skeptoid is by now. If not, it's a skeptic podcast. And it's awesome.

Dicere fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Sep 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU