Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Andy Daly's appearances becoming involuted LORE was bad although he's been slowly backing off from that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I'm just gonna say it. PFT's characters are pretty boring

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
what the gently caress

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

limp dick calvin posted:

what the gently caress

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

grittyreboot posted:

I'm just gonna say it. PFT's characters are pretty boring

Ok *takes a deep breath*. What the gently caress?

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

And this Scott guy isn’t much of an interviewer. Every week i tune in looking for the latest Hollywood goss from the hottest celebs and it feels like he’s not taking this seriously at all

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
podcasts are for the birds imo

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Waterbed Wendy posted:

podcasts are for the birds imo

the animal kingdom's podcast

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Ainsley McTree posted:

And this Scott guy isn’t much of an interviewer. Every week i tune in looking for the latest Hollywood goss from the hottest celebs and it feels like he’s not taking this seriously at all

I see the problem, you've not checked out the Hollywood Facts.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Maybe you all need to listen to the podcast through headphones, as this was one of the most intelligible characters Gil has ever played with a voice machine. Missed a few lines, but it wasn't too hard to make out what he was saying.

His bit at the end of "Scott let's grab brunch" into Glass taking him up on it and him pausing before "Actually, I'm going to pass on that one", fantastic.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

https://twitter.com/gilozeri/status/1782447714783134197

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

CatstropheWaitress posted:

Maybe you all need to listen to the podcast through headphones, as this was one of the most intelligible characters Gil has ever played with a voice machine. Missed a few lines, but it wasn't too hard to make out what he was saying.

His bit at the end of "Scott let's grab brunch" into Glass taking him up on it and him pausing before "Actually, I'm going to pass on that one", fantastic.

Or, you know, don't rely on a voice changing gimmick for a podcast.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

CCB, famously a podcast not about gimmicks

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I don't mind a gimmick if it adds something, but I'm not sure if it did for that particular character.

I really liked Matt Besser's appearance on the last bonus episode. The stomach noises were a funny idea for someone trying to do a serious interview, but distracting everyone else.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

TheWevel posted:

Or, you know, don't rely on a voice changing gimmick for a podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DWUq1AXmk

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

That’s still one of the best bits from CBB; I get why Brendan Smalls quit doing Victor & Tiny but I miss those poor hapless guys so much

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

On the one hand it’s probably not good for a white dude to be playing those characters but on the other hand we got the victor podcast out of it so it’s a wash at worst

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
A favourite part of this episode was how genuinely worried Glass seemed that he had been boasting about having opened for Tosh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If I got bumped off that flight there’s no way I’d be showing up to the gig that night. The guy who took my seet can loving do it.