Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I enjoy this show even though I don't know 90% of the movies they discuss. I like the Leonard Maltin game even though I almost never guess the movie. I will always hate build-a-title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
So, for those who have been, is Doug usually found hanging out and enjoying combustibles with fans before the shows, afterward, or both?

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Holy poo poo that was glorious. If it was staged, Doug is a much better actor than I would have thought. And it's funny because I remember hearing the last Onur episode and thinking he really wasn't that out of line. This time, wow.

I could easily believe Onur was doing it as a stunt, he was way over the top. But Doug did not seem to be in on it.

• Locked thread