Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I can also recommend the episodes featuring the cast from The League and Parks & Recreation. But really, most of them are good.

Anyway, is there a way to get any of the episodes before the first one listed on Itunes? Or are there none, because the description doesn't make it sound like a first episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Studio episodes certainly have their advantages, but do they offer exciting baby action? I think not.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Man Doug is just popping out these rental cars episodes, a third one just hit the store.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

RoryGilmore posted:

I actually found the episode where Doug was really high/drunk pretty funny, and as a whole I find DLM fun to listen to. I've listened to every episode thus far, and the 2nd Austin one has been the only unbearable one for me. There's never been a group of such unfunny people on the show, and they were really grasping for people to find anything they said humorous.

I don't know if I want him to stop bringing people on that aren't actors or comedians, because there have been times he's done that where they are funny and they get the concept of the game (like the NY news anchor). But this episode was such a drat trainwreck for everyone involved :(

What ep was the new york anchor one? I don't remember that.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Yeah not sure what the white rapping is about considering they rap like once on the 2 albums I have from them. Then again I also think Sarah Silverman is funny, as long as she kept somewhat in bounds by being on someone else's show. Can't stand her own comedy show though.

Haven't gotten to the episode yet (have quite a backlog), but were the comedians enjoying it or was it more of an obligation, cause they don't look too happy on that phote posted earlier.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Did the sound gently caress up occasionally for anyone else in the 31-01-2012 episode? I occasionally got these scratchy sounds and I couldn't hear anything and I really hope it isn't my headphones.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I've always wondered, is he actually high at each show or is it just a gimmick? Also how high? Also does he ever leave the USA?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Well that's still America, I was talking more about Europe.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Blackula69 posted:

Wait, really?

I was really tired and totally asked the wrong question, not sure what was going on there.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I don't even like Build the Title, its boring. Give me more banter and Leonard Maltin quiz.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I think there's something going on in real life with the guy too because he was a lot nicer and funnier early on in the show.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

plastered quack posted:

Wait, why is everyone posting about the latest mini ep without posting the big news?

T.J. Miller, Pete Holmes and Jeff Garlin episode plopping June 19th

Gonna own, but Pete better get high again!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I haven't reached the end of the TBI free episode yet, but man Vic Garcia is annoying and just does not fit the show at all.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

reflir posted:

If I didn't want to know, why would I ask? Additionally, why would you know better what I want than I do? Guess what, I've just found something to write on the back of my sign motherfucker.

It's POPELMON

Hey reflir man, do you know if Doug is ever coming our way?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Besides the Zach Galifiakanis episode the show has really been on a roll the last 5 or so episodes. Last one was especially great, but I missed Chelsea Peretti in this 'best female comedians' episode.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

FYI you guys Chelsea Peretti got her own podcast now:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/call-chelsea-peretti/id568560996?mt=2

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

They really should have just filmed this episode.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Are there any pictures of him in Fast Times?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I really like Leonard Maltin as a guest.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Yeah it was a pretty great episode. Don't listen to it if you need the Maltin game though!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Why the hell doesn't Doug like The Last Crusade, what is wrong with him?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Doug was on this new panel show:
http://www.comedycentral.com/episodes/s0kaij/-midnight-october-21--2013-season-1-ep-am-00101

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

It did feel weird they never mentioned his podcast but they did put up his twitter later so that balances it out. It helps that Hardwick is just the host so he leaves the jokes to the guests.

• Locked thread