Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Marc Maron going out first is very fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Doug is going to run out of jokes in about 2 years.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Teenage Fansub posted:

Why wouldn't Jumping Jack Flashawshank Redemption count?

I think it probably should have counted. He said it like "Jumping Jack Flash Shawshank Redemption" and Doug probably thought it was a joke random movie and didn't realize you can join those two words. Let's face it, Doug is a weed addict and probably quite low on his spinal fluid and probably thinks he is a glass of orange juice(don't knock him over).

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

The Hunger Games is worse than Samm Levine.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Without exaggeration, Pete Holmes is the comedian I hate the most.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Bert Kreischer is as annoying as that lumpy man whose name I can't remember right now.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Yeah he tweets it. This flickr account seems to have loads of pictures of this episode.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I can't believe that not knowing the movie Devil Wears Prada is so incredible in Doug's world that he still talks about it.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I only listened to half of it. Was it plugs all the way through?

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Or worse, the podcast will only be Rental Car and vs. episodes.

No kidding. iTunes unsubscribed me from it because I hadn't listened to an episode for so long because it's been all car crap.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Could be worse. Could be someone doing the my wife joke still.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I'd unfollow him cuz of the Sunday thing but he says funny stuff. But come to think of it, he doesn't even really do that much. It's mostly plugs. Hmm.

Yeah I've followed/unfollowed him a few times. The only worthwhile thing he tweets is pictures of the guests on the podcast but those I can look up whenever a new ep plops so for now I'm unfollowing him.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

He is right. If he stopped doing it, how would we be able to see pictures of women's breasts on the internet?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Will Doug make the hilarious joke of "state of Denver" in that one?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

UP AND ADAM posted:

I think if Doug is going to eschew the games, he should just do it when they're compromised by situations like this. I don't especially care because PFT is so funny, but the "game" is not really needed if it's going to be a sham (I don't mean that as a critique).

Aah I so wish PFT would have done it to Samm Levine. He would have exploded.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Binowru posted:

I don't know if Marc was being genuine or a gross caricature of himself during his feud with Kumail. Either way, I thought it was brilliant. Some great one-liners in there.

That was amazing. Maron is so good at insulting people.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I feel kind of weird watching a 50 year old man get high in a basement (arguable) with 2 twenty something girls.

Ageist.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Wahlberg is very funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I don't think those websites are very accurate. Though I did find one that is probably accurate: http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/rich-vos-net-worth/

• Locked thread