Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009

RBA Starblade posted:

100 guns and my anti-materiel rifle still isn't phasing them. :negative:

I always end up rolling with energy weapons. The allure of the YCS/186 is too much for me to resist. In LR I cam across a pair of deathclaws and set up a line of 3 satchel charges between them and me. I then insta-popped the one and shot the other, who then proceeded to run right over 3 satchel charges. And for tunnelers, I pop one or two with the YCS, then switch to my modded Elijah's Advanced LAER for close combat. I really should roll a character with more points in unarmed so I can use the Super-Heated Saturnite fist though.

That psych check OWB at the auto-doc, does it let you reallocate skill points or just special?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009

SlothfulCobra posted:

Unarmed: Saturnite Fist (maybe play with some gloves too)

Should always be super heated.