Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
you can release companions to go back to the 38 if you go to the terminal built into the side of the gun runners :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009

CommanderCoffee posted:

It is? I found the page but there's no buy option.

it is, try going to the new vegas page and checking the downloadable content.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009

Assumethisisreal posted:

I personally hope the next game is in a location close enough to California that we get to hear a little bit about previous games. Since NV moved east, maybe the next game can go north and we'll have it set in Washington state and northern oregon. It could be full of barren pine forests, rocky coast lines, and just try and tell me the Space Needle doesn't look like a goofy Fallout set piece anyway. My only problem is that it wouldn't have the deserts that really define the setting, but unless the games just keep going east and we have Fallout: Texas, they're going to run out of desert.

There's plenty of desert type areas east of the Cascade range.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
I couldn't play F1 and 2; they were just too plodding for me to actually play :/