Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Chinaman7000 posted:

One of the weaknesses of the DLC stuff is they can't usually bring in the vanilla voice actors to add new dialogue. That's why OWB has that silly thing where the Think Tank says they altered your brain so you can't mention stuff about Big MT anywhere but within Big MT. After all, you could potentially become the messiah of science with 5 dysfunctional geniuses working for you, and that could probably change things up plotwise in the Mojave.

Veronica and Dead Money was a special case, probably cause Felicia Day is a cool lady, but I always wished I could say to Caesar and Vulpes that I was buddies with Graham.

Yeah, this bugs me too. (Honest Hearts/main game spoiler sorta)On my most recent game I finished Honest Hearts before touching the main quest and meeting Caesar. I got kind of excited when I saw one of his dialog options mention the Burned Man because I completely forgot you could already do that in the game before Honest Hearts, but was pretty bummed that it still didn't go anywhere beyond Caesar just telling me to shut the gently caress up about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU