Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

J Bjelke-Postersen posted:

I'm seriously having so much fun right now. I've got A Light Shining in the Darkness and it has changed my brain. I accidentally left Ed-E and Cass at the fort while doing some poo poo for House which had made the Legion hostile towards me. So I had to go back into hostile Legion territory to get my robot and my lady friend back. Donning Josh Graham's armour and .45 I thought to myself, "is this what it's going to come down to" as my careful machinations to play the sides off against each other unravelled.

I fought my way to the peak, A Light Shining in the Darkness doing just that, Legionaries were illuminated by the vengeful return of Joshua Graham's avatar in the waste. Ed-E and Cass were all right on top of the hill, blasting away when I got there. We hit Caesar's tent and my grenade launcher obliterated everything in sight thanks to the Boomers, from whom I had liberated a large number of missiles and 40mm grenades before killing their leaders and ineffectively firing a sniper rifle at their children just to make sure...

The Brotherhood, who had made me their honourary brother and their close friend, found me arrive in the very power armour they had gifted to me for my meritorious service. They bid me hello but as they raised a hand in salute they found themselves awash in high explosive fury. The zealots died in droves before I annihilated their bunker, ridding my wastes of yet another threat to the perfect harmony that was to come.

I returned to Vegas and put a .45 round into House. This is my town now.

I have set off into the hills, I believe a tribe called the Khans take refuge there.

By the end of the game, I was rolling in full Brotherhood Power Armor, carrying the Inversional Protonic Axe, and had basically all the perks related to melee, including the knockdown one, the stonewall one, Piercing Strike, etc. I was pretty much running up to people as they emptied a full clip into me to no effect, and then one swing would cause severed body parts to go flying everywhere. I essentially turned into a horror movie monster. This game is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU