Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

CaptainPsyko posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak0fPHbFpbc

I guess this belongs here.

I laughed at that way more than I expected to. NPR puns are the best puns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

On a darkly humorous note, the guy who got shot in the head and turned into a hype man

Listening to episode VII and this comment kept creeping into my head as Tyler described John's tattoos and kept giggling as the uncle did his "hype man" routine. Thank you for the levity, I suppose as he described the masochism of the man.

• Locked thread