Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I thought the catacombs were gonna suck after looking at the gorgeous views in darkroot and the undead areas, but man the combination of massive waterfall filled caves, the 15 foot high skeleton piles, and the pillars decorated with human skulls makes for surprisingly good atmosphere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I was just wandering around in a forest and found a loving hydra, just chillin (my broken corpse for future consumption). Any advice on how to to kill this thing?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Mr_D posted:

Recently picked up this game and all I can say is gently caress YOU CAPRA DEMON. gently caress YOUR TINY ARENA, YOUR CAMERA FREAKOUTS, AND YOUR drat DOGS. Although it is refreshing to have a game where you die repeatedly, like the old days.

Hes some advice for the capra demon, get a weapon with a lot of damage and some heavy armor, run up the stairs, and murder the poo poo out of his dogs.

Then promptly get stunlocked by him because youre out of stamina and hes in the middle of a 4 hit combo :negative:

On a side note, some dude in the sewers apparently took pity on me using a crappy winged spear and dropped me... a +10 divine claymore. ~DONT MIND IF I DO~ :holy:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Wait people dont like the Ash lake? I loved that area. Climbing down a massive tree filled with annoying mushroom people then walking out to find find myself on a sandbar in the middle of a lake in an underground cavern so huge it has its own weather with a hydra in the middle felt like something out of old epic.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

I still think it's bullshit and I can make the run no problem. 2 archers with heavy-rear end bows that deal huge amounts of damage and significant knock-back is awful.

I dont really think its bullshit, if only because it can be solved by not giving a gently caress and just sprinting up the ramp them and two handing the knights to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Angry Diplomat posted:

Final impressions: the multiplayer in this game is awesome as heck, except for all the fruity cartwheeling invaders. I would be happy with, like, 50% fewer fruity cartwheeling invaders and 200% more awesome evil sorcerers and greatsword-toting death knights. Wanna have some earth-shaking duels worthy of loving legend, not extended interpretive dance contests that end with tragic cutlery mishaps.

Lure the cartwheelin wimps out to that ledge where the silver bow knights were.

Watch the hilarity :unsmigghh:

• Locked thread