Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drone Incognito
Oct 16, 2008

There are no drones here. No way no how.
The people that were whining about the Duke Archives must not have been heavy magic users (I'll admit the enemies were pretty annoying). The spells and catalyst I got in that area along with 40 intelligence allowed me to two shot Sif with the Crystal Homing Soulmass. It doesn't even feel fair. It halves my magic casts, but if I put the ring on that increases magic uses by 50% and lowers your health by half I can run around one shotting most things with homing shots. Magic is awesome.

Drone Incognito fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone Incognito
Oct 16, 2008

For some reason I just can't stop playing this game. First run I beat it as a sorcerer, which ended up being pretty easy. For my second run I decided to make a character that will stay around level 25 and invade people wearing only the onion helmet, the bottom of a robe, and two claws (one fire, one lightening). This is the Dark Souls I have been looking for.

Drone Incognito
Oct 16, 2008

I know someone asked this a few pages back, but can actually get a Large Club without farming those giant poison jerks in Blighttown, you can even get it at level 1 if you have the master key. If you run straight ahead from the bonfire and follow that wall to the right you should eventually reach a little cove with two of those big guys holding rocks guarding an item. Just dodge their first rock attack and sprint by to pick up a large club. Have fun smashing skulls.

Drone Incognito
Oct 16, 2008

Filthy Monkey posted:

That is a 'great club' not a 'large club'. They have different movesets, damage, and scaling. The great club has slightly higher base damage, worse scaling, and the 1H R2 isn't as useful. Plus it isn't poisonous, not that it matters much. In general, the large club from the poison dudes is better.

This whole time I thought I was using the same awesome club everyone was talking about. Time to go farm a large club of my own! Can you still put resins on the large club? If not I might stick with the great, nothing like Sunbroing with a flaming tree.

Edit - Got one from the first club guy I killed. Resins can be used.

Drone Incognito fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Nov 29, 2011

• Locked thread