Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Horrible Engrish is still in the American version, I hope. The game won't be the same without YOU REVIVED TO THE HUMAN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Found a place that broke street date in LA, am currently excited as gently caress to play this game. Anybody in the Los Angeles area looking for a place to break street date, let me know.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
How do you kick or use a jumping attack in this game? It said left stick and R1/R2 in the tutorial by I can't get that poo poo to work. I'm playing on PS3.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Bonesnap and pvax, I sent the store's address for you guys.

In other news, gently caress the Caspa demon fight in the rear end. I can't get any freedom of movement 'cause the dude is right on top of you immediately, and the stupid dogs pen you into a trap. I can't wait to upgrade my lovely scimitar to something a bit more threatening. What's a good weapon for a heavy Dex build?

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Blightown AKA Fuckthisareaville question: Where the hell am I supposed to go once I get to the swamp at the bottom? I rang the bell at the top of the church, now I'm going south and it feels like I'm missing a bonfire in between the swamp area at the bottom with the flies and poo poo, and the bridged areas above with the enemies that try to bite you and the fat guys.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Asian/curved swords are indeed Dex based, I'm using the Iaito sword and am pumping the gently caress out of my Dex and get a decent damage boost each time I do so.

So hey, where's that cool ring in the Forest area behind the sealed door? I can't find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008

Boosh! posted:

Any tips on Hydra for melee? Not sure if it's a bug or not but when I get close I just fall through the water

There's a very faint, but visible, land bridge you have to stay on to fight the Hydra. Walk under the waterfall to its left from your approach spot and the land bridge starts over there. When you creep close enough, it stops spitting water, which is the scary attack, and uses its heads to attack. Then you can slowly chop them off one by one. After his death, follow the faint underwater bridge past his body for another kinda-boss fight and some cool stuff.

• Locked thread