Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009
Aside from the controller issue, isn't the 360 version "heavily compressed?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009
My mistake then. I got the "heavily compressed" thing from this post:

http://www.justpushstart.com/2011/06/09/e3-2011-dark-souls-ps3-is-superior-360-version-heavily-compressed-onto-one-disc/

fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009
do you guys think the 360 online community will be as robust as the ps3 community?

fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009
loving a, slowdown on 360 version? do i need to buy a ps3 just for this game?

fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009
Though it may have been mentioned beforehand: does the Japanese online community interact with the N/A online community? Or are they separate servers?

fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009
I can't believe I just bought a ps3 for this game. I own a 360. I am an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009

Popcorn posted:

So I'm playing Demon's Souls for the first time and I just killed the first boss. I don't mean to pick a fight, but so far I'm not getting the appeal. The difficulty isn't turning me off, I just find it boring. It seems monotonous and hollow, and sort of confusing (I'm having to ask my friend how everything works constantly). Is it just a really slow burner, or is this game not for me? Going back to it feels like a chore right now.

I have a friend who tells me I'm still learning the ropes, but it feels like ideally learning the ropes should be fun. It is in Valve games. :colbert:

gently caress you, learn2die noob.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread