Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
it still hasn't shown up as shipped, Vegas here. They have a warehouse here, and I wouldn't be surprised if it ships within the city limits, but I'm still anxious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
Where the hell does this mysterious key that I got off the Boar go to?

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
How do I use titanite chunks? I upgraded a weapon to +5, but I can't upgrade it anymore... I'm only at the blacksmith in Undead Parish, so I dunno if you need special item to upgrade it more.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009

sicarius posted:

Just ordered this - somehow I didn't realize it was out and I loved Demon's Souls. Unfortunately, my Live account is suspended because it was hacked about a week ago. If this even playable "offline"? Demon's Souls certainly was, but this seems a bit more integrated.

Been playing for 12 hours offline, it's been fine so far

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
how do you use the crest you buy from the blacksmith guy? I assume it's that gate with the guy who says "hmm... still closed" but I dunno what to do once I'm there.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
When's a good level to be taking down the Stray Demon? I tried at like level 26 but he just reamed me.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
Where do I use the key I got from the (darkroot garden) Moonlight Butterfly? I don't remember there being a bunch of locked doors in the burg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
I just lost 8000 souls by falling off the bridge that goes from the valley of drakes to blighttown :suicide:

• Locked thread