Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nic olas
Apr 28, 2003

Is there a minimum level to get Solaire to show up before O&S? I'm only SL16 and he's not at the bonfire and his summon sign isn't there. I talked to him in the burg and got the soapstone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nic olas
Apr 28, 2003

Yes ma'am. The dude isn't even at the bonfire.

nic olas
Apr 28, 2003

Count Bleck posted:

I learned something new today.

Unlike the Red Eye Orb, which has no upper level limit, the Blue Eye Orb has no upper OR lower level limit.

A level 120 person (me) can invade a level 5 person. The only restriction is that the person has to have sinned.

:darksouls:

Edit: Gravelords seem to actually work now! A big plus!

Is the blue eye orb dependent on what area you are in? I have only ever successfully invaded with it twice. This is on xbox so that might be the problem, like 10 people play this game.

nic olas
Apr 28, 2003

cgeq posted:

So I haven't sinned, or killed Gwyndolin, but I still got invaded by a spirit of vengeance just before the Firesage Demon. I thought spirits of vengeance could only invade sinners.

Keep in mind that betraying a covenant or hitting an NPC counts as sinning.

nic olas
Apr 28, 2003

These Loving Eyes posted:

Is there anything special about the Balder Side Sword? I have one but don't see anything special stats-wise.

It has a sweet move set.

• Locked thread