Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
I hope there is something cool like old king doran's armor. That was my favorite armor and I'll be damned if anyone says it gimped my guy.

I'll probably going to make a priest since it was my first character before he diedPs3 died, pre-PSN+ cloud saving. :qq: 120 hours lost.

Am I correct in thinking there is some sort of quasi-roman Lion/worlf mask type armor? I only saw a brief glimpse of it in the trailer but it has a cool spartan like mohawk. It is the all saints day trailer @ 50 second mark.

Scyron fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

Volitaire posted:

Gimp your guy? That's like the best armor in the game.

That's actually a boss. You may be able to get his armor, but I haven't seen it in any of the game play I've watched.

Hrrm, well that is good to know I was doing something right in my DS playthrough. I really hope that boss is like Yurt the Silent then, because he too had some badass armor.

• Locked thread