Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Yankees starting Dellin Betances tonight. His MLB debut was last thursday against the Rays, pitched .2 innings in relief and gave up 2 earned runs for an era of 27. They're starting him.

ESPN posted:

Joe Girardi had said he would respect the integrity of the playoff process and send his regular lineup out against Rays ace David Price.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

There's actually a guy in the O's crowd yelling "Heyyyyy battattattatta, suh-wing batta!" over and over again. I thought only kids did that at little league games. :(

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Carlton Banks posted:

Well maybe if the O's had a pitcher instead of a belly itcher

Hmm, what could you tell me about their catcher?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Hahahaha Ortiz

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Braves getting ready to wrap this poo poo up. I just want at least one playoff game :( (com'n Os!).

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Girardi just sitting there not giving any fucks. The best thing.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I don't know which game to watch. Someone help me.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

See Red Sox? That's how you fail! Now go do that!

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

The best night ever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003