Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Nam
Jan 14, 2007
We found Charlie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1212450/

Just came back from a screening of a 99% percent finished version of this movie. Apparently the only things they have to change are some wide shots of Chicago, which are CGI and have to be touched up.

Basically, it's about a trio of brothers (Howard Clarke, Shia LaBeouf, Tom Hardy) who are moonshiners during the 1930's, the era of Prohibition and the Great Depression. They are sought after by Special Agent Charlie Rakes (Guy Pearce) and long story short, poo poo goes down. Story is awesome too.

I admittedly came to the screening for because of Tom Hardy and Shia LaBeouf, and they did not disappoint. I'm not movie critic, but I thought the acting was very good and the characters were good. Tom Hardy played a bad rear end and Shia LaBeouf's acting surprised me. The supporting cast was also excellent and Jessica Chastain especially stood out to me.

Anyway, 5/5. Comes out sometime in December, so go see it.

EDIT: This movie is now called Lawless. If a mod could change the title that would be great.

El Nam fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Aug 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU