Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I have a problem showing album art for albums with multiple discs... My directory structure looks like this:

artist/album/disc x

and cover.jpg is stored in artist/album

Using SimPlaylist, the album cover doesn't show up where it's supposed to be for these multi-disc albums. Is there something that I need to change? Can somebody paste what they have in the foobar Display preferences to find the front album art?

e: Also, what character should we "officially" be using to indicate a delimiter, say, for tracks with multiple artists? foobar says it uses ' / ' as a delimiter in ID3v2.3 artist fields, but I just want to make sure that this is the way to go before I start editing a bunch of my tags.

krnhotwings fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Dec 6, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

Try setting "stub image path" to your root music directory, and then %artist%/%album%/cover.jpg and see if that works.
Ugh, so I had put ../cover.jpg which hadn't worked before, but I realized that this is a Windows system... I needed to put a BACKSLASH :doh:

• Locked thread