Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.
Oh theres a foobar thread, welp, cross post inbound.

I'm trying to install;

http://customize.org/foobar/skins/54826
http://customize.org/foobar/skins/49895

But some of their plugins aren't there anymore, they use different versions of Panels whatever that isn't compatible with the latest stable build of Foobar, and they won't show album art.

So I've just resorted to the default Columns UI skin, but it's ugly.

It's mega frustrating too because it does sound way better than Winamp, but, gently caress if I know how to make it nice.

Help :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

ledge posted:

a) It does not sound better than winamp.

b) check the first post for links to the foobar skins section on deviant art if you want a pretty interface there. There are plenty to choose from that work with foobar 1.x

At max volume it's way louder which sounds better.

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

GreenBuckanneer posted:

It can sound better than winamp if you're going asio or whatever

Yea I'm planning on doing that too.

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.
This is my Foobar. Got it from DeviantArt and am currently trying to find out what it was called. It's ugly but it's functional as gently caress.

I don't know how people do media players that don't have live folder monitoring. I cannot live without it.

• Locked thread