Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malsgrein
Nov 29, 2005

Default columns can be okay if you tailor it to what you want. I often have my player on the right side of my screen so I made it narrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malsgrein
Nov 29, 2005

pokecapn posted:

Wouldn't it make sense to toss that year up into the album header? You could use the newly freed up space for playcounts or something else.

Yes, it absolutely would, and I'm not sure why that didn't strike me until you said it.

Malsgrein
Nov 29, 2005

Along the same lines, is there any way to define a 'sort by' name for certain artists so that they will show up by last name alphabetically? I'd like to have Paul Simon come after The Shins, for example. I've fiddled with this in the past but could never get it to work.

• Locked thread