Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nostrum posted:

I have also heard that his pizzeria isn't that good. And actually, a lot of his site is over-spergy and insane. But his three basic rules are 100% on point. High heat, sourdough starter, wet kneading with autolyze period.

Yeah I've heard it isn't too great, I've also heard similar things about Pizzeria Bianco in Phoenix, AZ.

High heat ovens and awesome dough seem to be what separates good pizza from pizza industrial complex pies. I just wish my clean cycle on my oven worked. My old oven is so loving ghetto that was the first thing to break and now I can't even take advantage of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Has anyone ever tried a Kettle Pizza? This seems like it would work, and would fit in my price range. It's basically a special hood you put on a Weber grill.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Di Fara Pizzeria closed for having mouse poo poo in the kitchen.

This sucks, his videos on youtube are awesome.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
You could probably make a really awesome Quesadilla with that.