Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

GhostDog posted:

Spa.

The biggest thing missing from Forza at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

AwwJeah posted:

To anyone complaining about the lighting: I'm one of those fickle assholes who wants his entertainment setups to be nice and perfectly calibrated. The default gamma settings in the Forza 4 demo are screwed up. There is nothing wrong with the game's lighting.

I'm sure they just opted out of included brightness/sound adjustment settings in the demo.

Actually a fair point. The HDR so convinces me that I'm seeing brightness, it might be worth a shot getting the real brightness up to make sure.

But if you can't tell the difference in physics, you're an idiot playing with all assists on, and this game wasn't built for you. (And you're ignoring all the awesome new multiplayer options, etc)

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Brainwrong posted:

Surely it would be a Kia Cee'd not the Lacetti. The Lacetti died in the demolition of two huge chimney stacks.

There is an achievement for taking the Cee'd around.

I said come in! posted:

Gametrailers has a pretty good review out now; http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-hd-forza-motorsport/722007

Thanks to the sidebar I watched the 1-on-1 / passing challenge on Nurburg.

Don't do it, you've got so much to live for.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day
e: Cleanup.

Want a Lexus LF-A? A certain number of cars can be imported from Forza 3 to Forza 4. You can still buy the cars in Forza 4, but the LFA costs 360,000 Cr in F3. So that sucks. Have a free one. You may need the proper DLC downloaded to get the car going, ymmv.

Update: All LFAs have friend requests out, check your box if you haven't been on. If any of these aren't picked up by the time my game ships in (hopefully tomorrow) I'll re-offer to whoever.

TannhauserGate fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Oct 11, 2011

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Residency Evil posted:

I've been curious about this too. I'm not sure cars like the McLaren, 599, etc are really meant to be driven with the TCS completely off. My guess is that the traction control/stability control are just set for each car however, and the car with them turned off is close to how it was originally modeled, which was probably with some sort of electronic aid?

This irks me a bit. There are many cars at all levels from family sedans to racers that have on-board systems as part of the experience. Some of these cars are not meant to be driven except with specific aids per factory. ABS is another biggie, it's just not available for some cars, while it's not un-available on others. It would be nice if they would at least include a "factory" option that limits your assists to standard choices.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Ringo Star Get posted:

An easy way to start a fight on a sim racing forum is to post a thread saying that NASCAR is one of the worst racing sports in the history of sports and that it is the easiest thing that anyone can do.

I can see you have a lot of free time.

Brownie posted:

:allears:

That aside, did any of the previous Forza's have an Ariel Atom, even as DLC? Wanna drive that car.

Okay, so the two things Forza is missing, are Spa and the Atom. And the continuous Nurburg plus the Gran Prix circuit. The THREE things Forza is missing at this point...

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day
And the factory assist option should just be an option. Like when you go to the Assists page there's a flag where you can hit Y (is that taken on that screen?) to toggle factory/standard options. Switching to factory grays out or limits choices to only appropriate items. If you load a car that disagrees with your default difficulty settings, it just has to bring up that screen before the race and let you choose (change your settings or hit Y to return to your default). Although, if you take a factory car and add an aftermarket brakes kit, that should unlock the ABS option. etc.

I know that's some extra development headroom, but compared to everything else, it's quick and it's a good "car-lovers" feature.

Brownie posted:

Really? Any details or anything? That actually sounds like an interesting read. I wouldn't think it would be an issue but maybe I've no idea how the Atom's suspension works.

I just remember discovering that thing in PGR3 and it being the best part of that game.

Pretty sure the biggie is that you can see the suspension on the Atom. As detailed as the models for cars are, the Atom would take things up a level.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Linux Nazi posted:

As a huge Gran Turismo fan, would this game be worth picking up? I've not really been following this game and I'm curious to know what gameplay similarities it shares with GT5. Is FM4 more arcade-oriented? Is it a pseudo-simulator like the GT series? How are the controls similar? If somebody has an article that goes into it I would love to read it.

It looks pretty great, but I've never played FM3 even, as it seemed to be oriented towards people wanting to drive $500,000+ supercars around racetracks rather than souping up a '94 Acura and driving it through a circuit that only allows 90s japanese autos.

Once again, the Endangered Species trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeUr7ckS44Q

Check out the developer diaries in the OP for extreme detail on physics and etc.

Forza has upped the simulation of the handling dramatically, including much better tire simulation this time around- a big complaint with F3, and proof the devs care. They've also included more options to turn off the assists especially in steering to give you more control over handling, so that you can better feel every little true-to-life flaw in every car's handling. This includes improvements in turning speed and wheel-to-wheel lock that enormously help gamers using controllers instead of wheels.

Forza does have an overreliance on supercars. However, Forza 4 specifically addressed this by giving you more chances in the World Tour mode to race the car styles and classes that you want, usually offering multiple choices per event. You can also join an online car club to race only one specific model with like-minded people, if you choose. There are still too many hypercars compared to old fun beaters, you will end up doing a lot of racing you aren't comfortable with to 100% the game, but hey they have an auto-driver mode right? Also, there's a downloadable muscle-car pack on day one to give you more old rides.

I'd prefer more simulation and more old cars too, but this is about as close to automotive heaven as we've come. I drove hundreds of hours on GT1-4, but as of Forza 3 / GT5, I could barely care less about the future of GT. GT has too many clones of skylines, they're still cheating the graphics in lame ways, etc etc. Forza does a little less in some aspects (lower car selection, historically less impressive views), but does it much better (more unique cars, all cars fully detailed, those vistas generally include much more 3d geometry instead of sprites and photos).

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

burtonos posted:

And by "cut" you mean trying to jump the whole loving thing.

One interesting side effect of some of the magic rubberbanding areas was that if, instead of just cheating a little, you really ramped over a whole area and hit the slowdown as hard as possible then you could angle it so that the slowdown actually set you up for the next corner. I'm not sure if that's applicable to Laguna, but the general idea probably applies.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day
So tired. Uhm. Before I try hard to sleep so that I can put in a full day of college Forza tomorrow...

To all, on installing disc 2: Go ahead and load the game, do the demo lap, the game will prompt you to import your profile a decent way into the festivities. You won't get prompted to install disc 2 at all until you go back to the main menu and select that option. Just get in and enjoy the beginning of the career mode until you feel like a breather.

-Club LLJK has basically all unicorns / import cars uploaded, good work all.
-Club LLJK is also awesome for all levels of play, if there's a spot open hit it.
-Since shared cars were mostly covered, I threw in the classic car with a quickly done soft top and a sad attempt to replicate the AE86 from Initial D (max RPM available, 250hp, watanabe wheels, I'll be happy to pull it if someone can do better, but I got a max drift out of it on the first test lap).
-Top Gear test track. HNNG.
-Nurburg plus passing. Oh, my life.
-Camino Extreme Reverse isn't just in, there's a weather option.

So yeah. Life over. Forza is pwn.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Doctor Butts posted:

I couldn't get it to work right because my couch is too far away. I don't really feel like sitting on my coffee table to get it working :/

Welp, time to build a coffee-table based driver pod.

Ziploc posted:

Can you really not just rev a car in Autovista?

...really?

Nor can you shove your face under the hood while it's running.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Brace posted:

How does this game compare to Forza 3? And also, not related to Forza 4 but in Forza 3 is there a way to do events against lovely cars(like D class) with any car you have? I have the most fun in those kind of races but I don't really know what's going on outside of Season Play.

Compared to Forza 3, Forza 4 is better in every aspect that any car-loving person cares about.

Top 5 areas of improvement:
1. The game throws money at you. You will never have to grind for credits.
2. Manufacturer affinity at level 4 makes all upgrade parts 100% free. See point 1.
3. The tire model is massively improved, no more losing control on the redline.
4. Wheel-to-wheel lock and steering assist is fixed, making everything better.
5. There's so much more to do. So, so much more.
Bonus Number 6. The improved sound in F4 does things to your dangly parts.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

I saw the Volt project and had to try one of my own. This is as hard as I can possibly try to make the Volt a cool car, and I verified that it can win C-class races. I'd stick to the level bits, and avoid Fujimi. LLKJ club garage'd.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

So... E-class is enough to do some light modding, or are we going higher?

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

BrokenKnees posted:

Someone was definitely high.

Only high on brake dust and burnt rubber.

Figure 8s have to happen. I'm on vacation this weekend or else I'd draw up plans.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

In the club garage now. Go ahead and take it for a spin around the Top Gear test track.

Warning: Forests of chest hair.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Professor Bling posted:

That's loving awesome. Did the stock graphics transfer to the hood scoop or is that a vinyl group?

King Cobra supremacy, bitches.

The default graphics transfer, awesomely enough. Where's my Firebird?

Brainwrong posted:

Have the loading screens still got the random facts on them? Like "The first automobile was invented by Ian Car and was powered by steam and fire"

I liked those

same tried and true game playing

tried and true game playing

tried-and-true game-playing

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

BlazeKinser posted:

I'm just wondering how the heck you're supposed to see over the instrument panel. It sticks up so much over the steering wheel that it looks like it'd realistically obscure your line of sight unless you're halfway standing up.

The Forza devs said no in one of the developer things. The Hog has massive 4-wheel steering, and does not use rubber tires. They don't have the physics to make it like the game. Not only that, but they're still going for the all ages rating. Even if they put it in, it wouldn't work right.

I said come in! posted:

Enough people are asking for it and the car is already finished, so I don't see why not. I really expect this to be DLC as well.

Or a seven-foot-tall green supersoldier?

e: Those are kind of backwards aren't they?

TannhauserGate fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Oct 13, 2011

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day
I want a whole separate Forza now, absolutely no racing cars whatsoever, and no S-class racing until the final season. Whole leagues of Neons and Cavaliers and S-10s. It would be beautiful.

Cojawfee posted:

Wasn't the Geo Tracker the worst car for roll overs?

Having been riding in the back of one and gripping the rollover bar as my body swung out over a hundred-foot drop, I can confirm this.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

ANAmal.net posted:

The best thing about this would be that simulation damage doesn't let you roll yourself back over anymore, so after your first slide into the wall you'd be done unless someone else tipped you back on your wheels.

Did somebody say cat-and-mouse with Veyrons?

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day
Also, the way they set up the sections for painting the Hummer is... problematic. If you haven't tried it, see above. Those weird strips of blue that are running off the side are virtually impossible to paint correctly. I think there's a strip or two that are even mapped to the wrong place relative to the decals, so covering up the problem areas is almost possible.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Brace posted:

Manual shifting is so difficult, is there any way to get used to it or a tutorial or anything?

Want to get real good real fast?

Test Drive > Nurburgring. You can't rewind in test mode, so turn the damage off. Learn one of the greatest tracks in the world as you master your driving skills. Check out your lap time, and compete with yourself to lower that lap time. You'll be so focused on shifting and steering that you will sometimes completely quit looking at the track. Nurburg will do you the favor of biting you if that happens. When you can comfortably lap Nurburg with a manual transmission and simulation damage, not only can you drive manual, but you know the track as well.

If you seriously can not get the car around Nurburg yet, load a simple playground like Maple Valley short or one of the Benchmark Ring inner bits and just putt around practicing your shifting until you can get back out to a real track.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

JaysonAych posted:

Yeah, my personal view is that tire compound upgrades take up a lot of PI, and sometimes just widening the tires or upgrading the suspension may be all you need to get the handling you're looking for. Those two things take up a lot less PI that can be used for other upgrades.

For absolute beginners, "put better tires on it" is a good step one. There's rarely a time when putting better tires on a car won't get the desired results, of getting a car to win a class when upgraded to the top of its letter. Especially for a newbie who can't handle power and who messes up in the turns. (Although technically they won't be getting the tires warm so there's a lot of wasted room and etc etc...)

As people start to pick up on how they like to play the game, there is no best answer, and Forza 4's affinity makes that a much less scary thing to propose. There are a couple of cars I own (Datsun 270) that are ridiculously fun to drive with everything spent on the engine and little to no wheel improvements. Or tldr- I stick by the posted guide for newbies, for everyone else just get that Affinity to Level 4 and then play around with it.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

BlazeKinser posted:

The improved handling and sound alone are worth spending the extra money, but also F4 makes it much, much easier to just pick the cars you want and play around with them since in-game money is so much easier to come by.

Having played 4, 3 sucks. There is no going back, don't do it, get 4.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Pees With Boner posted:

I got pretty sick of the driving aides in Gran Turismo. Just don't alternate between flooring it and slamming on the brakes all the goddamn time like the little tutorials would have you do, and your reward will be the ability to "turn" around "corners" and a game that's actually challenging and fun

Or all the license challenges with such strict time requirements that it forces you to push a car to its absolute limit, when that car is horribly modeled in the game (Stingray), or when the challenge is designed to highlight a massive handling issue of that car (decreasing-radius turn right after a fast chicane in an MR). Can I go race a 1970s muscle car against a Veyron now please?

I sort of wish Forza didn't have the R-class except as a space for ridiculously modded cars. I don't care if I ever race an LMP again. World Tour is very nearly to the point of letting me play this game how I want to, but it needs the extra little kick that I'd prefer to just block out certain classes of race altogether.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Athanatos posted:

2 more SAEG Races (Edit: And other guys like me):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijLamU3-gTM
Has a good close finsh

and one on Positano in some F Class
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2tB59J0Tso

Sorry I didn't hit up your invite earlier Jarf, was working on a paint job then was headed out for lunch.

Forza's online (which I'm sorry I can't contribute to but university) is getting drat near perfect. The sound of the different cars is incredible. Half the field will all have the same general ho-hum sound, then along comes an old NA muscle car or a new turbo box and :allears:

Work a bit on the tire squeal, get some more variety in the collision noises, bring some matte paint and dirt to the game... who said the future of videogames looks bleak?

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Doctor Butts posted:

How do you guys recommend upgrading cars?

For me, I usually fret about cornering, but my friends nuke my cars on straightaways because my cars have lovely top speed.

I also tend to buy the class car I want to upgrade to. So, for instance I'll have a C class car I want to upgrade to top end of C class. Should I be trying to upgrade a D class car to the top of C instead?

Long post trying to help some newbies incoming.

What are you most skilled at, or what annoys you most? Figure out what's most important to you, in general, and build around that. You could hop into a "best"-tuned car and have an awful time if you personally can't drive it. Alternatively, THERE IS NO "BEST" METHOD FOR TUNING CARS, or at least not one that fits on one page and is accessible to a newbie. Your driving skill is more important than anything else. When all else fails- drive more.

I used to suck at controlling power in cars. I had to leave most of the assists on, because I was putting performance cars like Ferraris in donuts no matter how hard I tried to be gentle. I could not drive a 911 at speed to save my life. So I either built 4WD cars that put everything in suspension, or ran low-power front-wheel drive. I could nail the gas to absolute max, and the car would handle every bit of it. I could also run the game with all the driving aids off, now that my cars were matched to my style. Boring 4WD boxes suddenly became a pleasure, because I never had to worry about the bits I was awful at. I could just focus all day long on improving my brake points and nailing apexes. I actually got pretty good at tuning for a while, because I knew exactly what I was looking for in a car. Start with low power, give it perfect stability, then win races by driving a perfect line every corner.

Basic parts application- If you have no idea what to do with a car, test drive it for a bit (Upgrade > Test Drive, or race it) and see what your biggest complaint is. If it's a small complaint like it has a little more power than the wheels can handle, give it some better wheels. If it's a BIG problem like the car absolutely won't turn, either pick a new car, or understand that's probably just a feature of the vehicle that will never completely go away. Give it more power, maybe shore up the suspension, and build enough of a lead on the straights so you can flub the turns.

Basic tuning- Tire pressure, aero, and camber. Tires- If you don't have any other clue and need some handling help, lower the PSI of the drive wheels one pound. If you still have handling issues, try losing one pound on non-drive and two on drive. If that doesn't fix it, look to parts not tuning. Aero- Remember aero ONLY works above highway speeds (more-or-less), so if your car won't turn at 35mph aero probably won't help. Depending on if the front or rear end doesn't seem to stick in fast corners, up the aero a touch if you've got it, use the least aero that makes a difference. Camber- pull up the tire temp gauge toward the end of a race (D-pad up, right about 4 times). If the tires are very uneven, such as yellowing on the outside edge but white or light green on the inside, give it a couple clicks of negative camber and check it again next race. Dial it in until your tires are roughly even most races.

Leveling cars- The biggest factor in upping a car is what the suspension can handle. One class is an ideal way to shore up the weak spots in a car, two will usually be great. Three or more, you can always try anything but you probably need something designed to handle that extra power (Impreza, Skyline, rally-proven Fiat or Lancia).

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

crazkylo posted:

It feels a little cheap when I park in front of the finish line and wait 10 seconds for my rivals ghost to catch up just before I tap the gas and cross the finish. I wonder if anyone has gone against one of my ghosts just to find my car sitting by the finish waiting for them V:confused:V

There's someone out there who's been racing your time for hours on end, screaming horrible curses on your name for your taunting.

gg

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

DrankSinatra posted:

As a bit of a layperson when it comes to cars, who nonetheless knows how to drive a a stick-shift, how does Forza handle the clutch? Is it just an extra button to hold down when I shift the gears, or does rev-matching matter?

Both. You can just tap clutch at the same time as shift and the game's okay with it. But if you want to hold the clutch in and rev-match or brake assuring the clutch is disengaged you can do all of that too.

e: The game so doesn't care about clutch wear that you really have to do something extraordinary to cause damage. Rev matching in that sense is out, but balancing your car through corners is beautiful.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

jadebullet posted:

There needs to be a game mode where anyone that joins the server can join the session in progress.

I would love to have a server get set up from time to time that is just the track with max available laps, and set to time trial mode with all classes open, that way people can join and practice laps with the rest of the server, joining and quitting whenever they were done. (Kind of similar to how it is done in real life at most clubs)

This would be a really nice feature. Maybe the club manager could set up a rotation list where each day of the week is a specific track, and when you go into the club section there's an option to hit the track. You get a small credit/XP bonus for time spent, and Top Gear bowling already has an algorithm for making sure you're making forward progress.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Basil Brush posted:

Fiddled around with upgrades/tuning this morning. Switched to AWD and tuned to 90% braking (controller; suggested in this thread) and more downforce on front/rear, and I don't lose control around EVERY corner now. yyaaaaaayyyyy, I can probably manage top 5 in a race now, and not last/2nd last

Off to class for 9 hours now, will find a way to manage sharper turns later :(

If you can't do braking without ABS at all, some ideas (and you can easily apply these methods to other aspects of driving):

Stop test- Grab a stock car that you'd feel comfortable handling in life, load up the benchmark ring, layout A will do. Drive your car past a landmark at 55mph. Jam on the brakes 100%, lock it up. Now you have a stopping target. Repeat, trying not to lock up and if possible stopping before the mark. Play around with different speeds.

Driving test- Either load up a hot lap style mode that you don't mind flubbing or go to test drive (upgrade > test drive) on a nice short track with a couple of decent straights. Do laps and wuss the braking completely by letting off the gas way too early. Just get around for a few laps at slow speed. Once you can make a few clean laps, work up to race speed in increments. Charge later and later into the corners, and use Rewind when you mess up. Make as many laps as you can before your nerves give out. Repeat later.

Racing- Race hard, rewind a lot. With some patience, you can practice a single turn dozens of times in quick succession. Does the computer always beat you into a turn? Replay it until you figure it out. Do you need to pick a better line, are you unsettling the car, etc. Practice practice.

e: also, I'm going to re-learn controller clutch on Suzuka with the NSX-R. It's manly-man time, in manly-man-land.

TannhauserGate fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Oct 26, 2011

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Cannot Find Server posted:

Supercar packs are honestly my least favorite. Bring on whatever pack has the 1970 Corolla, dammit!

Correct. We need some Neons and Cavaliers and Escorts and so on.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I think we need a "Worst Cars of All Time" pack, including, but not limited to:

1980 AMC Pacer
1978 AMC Gremlin
1988 Cadillac Cimarron
1978 Chevrolet Vega
1963 Chevrolet Corvair
1980 Ford Pinto
2005 Pontiac Aztek
1986 Trabant RS800

The possibilities are endless!

Doctor Butts posted:

But in this game you tune it to make it drivable.

These two go together. You take a horrible car, you spend ten hours (irl Forza-playing hours) tuning trying to make it work, and whether or not it's worth driving afterward you had a blast working on it.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

xzzy posted:

Turn 10 should start a new franchise. License the '24 Hours of Lemons' name, and fill it to the brim with rusted and/or smashed up economy cars. You get a $500 budget to buy and upgrade the car (you can sell parts such as doors to stay under budget) and then take it out to race.

I've felt for years that Turn 10 should branch out to other type of racing. Motorcycle and rally racing to begin with, but shitbox racing would be a good niche product too.

Lemons would be a great idea, in part because it suggests some new upgrade ideas and would demand a better damage / pit model.

This game would be so much better with a decent pit system.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Cannot Find Server posted:

There's a decent amount of dudes I've never raced with in LLJK and I'm on all the goddamn time, so maybe we should start moving those dudes to a new club and trying to consolidate the most active members into one.

On the other hand, this may be a terrible idea because that's all I ever come up with, so yours might work better.

If someone wants to go to a 2-club model for SERIOUS versus not so, I'm down with not so. Sounds fine to me.

Needs cross-club rivalries...

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Edmund Honda posted:

日産プリンス販売会社 which apparently means 'Nissan Prince dealership'...?

Mild confirmation. All I know is

ni

プリンス
pu-ri-n-su

Sounds rightish.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Baby, how can loving you be so wrong...
When it feels so right?

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

I said come in! posted:

Ooh wow, I actually had trouble choosing which level 48 reward car I wanted. They were all so good. :stare:

(Not all choices shown)
There are some really good rivalries

Level 30 - Legend of Le Mans
1966 Ford GT40 MkII
1967 Ferrari 330 P4

And then there are crises of conscience

Level 5 - Friday Night Cruiser
1960 Chevrolet Corvette
1957 Ford Thunderbird
:argh:

While other times the choices are not really choices

Level 17 - Featherweight
2004 Opel Speedster Turbo
2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo

Overall it's a very interesting system, and if they could just make up for the difference in car values there would be some really tough ones.

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

djfooboo posted:

Dat rear end :downs:

She's so... dirty....

I feel all kinds of messed up now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TannhauserGate
Nov 25, 2007

by garbage day

Boosted_C5 posted:

Assuming you have season pass, As soon as you try to download another car in the pack in the forza marketplace tab, it will let you download them all at once.

Season pass users- You don't have to download anything after the first free car. Once you get any free car in the pack, the game realizes it's missing content, and unlocks everything automatically.

The spare tire option on the Bel Air is magnificent.

• Locked thread