Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

AFewBricksShy posted:

I just added anyone who requested. Jersey guy is also listed as a leader so he can approve people too. Ill be back on later when my kids are down.

I'll be applying here soon, with GT avmachine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me
Is my perception skewed or are some of the tracks wider than they really are? Nurburgring especially, I don't recall it being so wide in pictures I've seen and from GT5 and Shift 2.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

BrokenKnees posted:

Just ran into three of you GISH fuckers in Hummer busses. Luckily managed to avoid any pileups, thank god a Spirit R is more agile than a schoolbus.

Excuse me, sir. There were 4 of us :frogc00l:

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

Al Harrington posted:

Ended the night with a photo finish for 3rd place between my '69 Trans Am and another guys Toyota MR2 :cheers:

That was a hell of a finish. A .001 second difference, I have the replay saved.

GISH races tonight were good fun, though the amount of ramming near the end of the night became seriously annoying, because a lot of them were clearly not accidents. I had a few collisions with Kadd, but they were mostly just loving up a line or something, and that's no big, but 3 out of the last 4 races I was t-boned full speed on the first corner by the same guy. Brake early, reenter safely (and not by swinging across the entire width of the track), and don't cut in tight on a faster car's lane. I had a few races where Lasagna and I were conceding turns, getting out of each others ways during certain parts since one was faster, etc. and it was a blast to have a proper race.

Dog Fat Man Chaser fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Oct 18, 2011

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

Kaddion posted:

I was definitely digging the factory-spec races for being somewhat closer in finishes than the usual circuit races we do. Also for trying out different cars.

Like how we found out that the Spada is terrible at everything, and the Olds is the best car for drifting.

Hey buddy I LIKE the Spada :colbert: At least it doesn't spin out on exits like that Radical.
(Marund/avmachine here)

Dog Fat Man Chaser fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Oct 18, 2011

• Locked thread