Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

pvax posted:

Oh my dear god .... I am crying tears of joy while my ears bleed red nectar.

This clip is almost NWS because of how sexy it sounds

This is the coolest loving thing, my god I can't wait for this game.

I bought myself a Mad Catz MC2 and made myself a ghetto-fab cockpit until I can get my hands on one of those fancy CSR elite wheels.

Sawhorse w/ 5 in cut and bracketed to a piece of plywood, Gorilla tape gripping the pedals and wheel. Speed and class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Ziploc posted:

No sir.

If you have manual clutch and hop in a paddle gear car, you still gotta clutch.

He's not asking about the type of transmission, rather about factory Traction Control Systems. In some cars you can't fully turn off the cars tcs, I think the MPC-12 is one of those cars.

I belive in the TCS description it talks about in-game traction control aids, but it's a pretty good question. Because cars like the GT-R are monsters because of their amazing TCS/AWD systems. I think you're able to turn off the system in the GT-R but it still aids in assists, either way it's not like it's a 'no fun' type thing in this particular cars, like in many others.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene
drat this game takes a long time to install, cmon on Forza 4 we're not even on the Content Disc yet.

Also, I hate that I have to input a code for the Top Gear stuff, what a waste of time.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene
How would I setup a car for mad driftuuuuu action? I assume I want stiff springs/damp up front and looser in the rear right? I've been destroying the B Class Championships with my Delorean, it's pretty boss.

I assume I'd want a front-engined rear wheel drive car for said driftuu as well yes?

• Locked thread