Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

sterster posted:

Looking for an easy mule. I have a buddy who wants to try yuenglings and approached me knowing I'm a beer person. So was thinking maybe $50 for a 12 pack shipped. Let me know if I'm off.

12 pack of cans probably costs what, $10? Shipping would probably be $20 or under.

Don't get Yuengling in my state but I'm sure plenty of people can help you out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Sirotan posted:

12 pack of cans probably costs what, $10? Shipping would probably be $20 or under.

Don't get Yuengling in my state but I'm sure plenty of people can help you out.

Yeah this is close to what I was thinking expect a quick google search turned up about 12-13$ for the 12pk. Was trying to give 15-20$ for a thank you thus why I landed on $50.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

Yeah that should be around $30 assuming 12 cans in a 6 shipper. Takes zero effort for the people who get the distro.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I shipped a suitcase of yuengling for another goon, forget who it was. That poo poo was heavy. I can get it if no one else is able, wouldn't be till weekend, maybe Monday. Just started a new job this week so kinda preoccupied.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Edit: just found that I can actually pay to have this shipped form a site.
http://www.luekensliquors.com/shopping-cart cost is $47.74 I'm going to shoot him the site in a message and see if he wants to just do that.

In no rush for who ever wants to take on this task.

sterster fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Oct 18, 2017

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
I got 8 cans of The Veil's Lord Lord Shredder Shredder, anyone want any?

Looking for some non-Virginia available options in the sour/fresh IPA/DIPA category.

Munkaboo fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Oct 21, 2017

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I want that never never gonna get it cause the original one was loving delicious

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

Captain Duvel posted:

I want that never never gonna get it cause the original one was loving delicious

It was awesome. Had it at the brewery but missed the cans.

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame

Munkaboo posted:

I got 8 cans of The Veil's Lord Lord Shredder Shredder, anyone want any?

What are you looking for in exchange?

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Still looking for fencerow if there's anyone near side project. Got plenty of fonta Flora's or whatever else you may want

Apache
May 11, 2004

Is there any general interest in here for Hunahpu's bottles for next year? I'm trying to decide whether to go with the 8 or 12 bottle ticket when they go on sale for the el Cat members Wednesday.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Apache posted:

Is there any general interest in here for Hunahpu's bottles for next year?

Always.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
Save your money and put some green peppers in a shelf stout :).

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

Lyon posted:

Save your money and put some green peppers in a shelf stout :).

king of the bad opinions now that midorka is gone, eh?

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
Haha I just don't like Huna and like to be a butt.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Lyon posted:

Your tastes are bad and you should feel bad.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lyon posted:

Huna is good and you have bad opinions.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
I've drain poured every Huna from 2014-2017. Excited to have to drain pour this DBH once I crack it.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Bag of Sun Chips posted:

Your tastes are bad and you should feel bad.

Spanish Manlove posted:

Huna is good and you have bad opinions.

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

king of the bad opinions now that midorka is gone, eh?

loving echo chamber in here.

Also:

Lyon posted:

I've drain poured every Huna from 2014-2017. Excited to have to drain pour this DBH once I crack it.

Why do you keep buying a beer you don't like? That DBH wasn't loving cheap...

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
honestly would have been happier trading my last DBH (not batch one, obviously) for shelf turds

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lyon posted:

I'm glad you spend a bunch of money on poo poo you hate just because you want to mire in misery.

Apache
May 11, 2004

I went for the 12 bottle ticket given the feedback here, so I should have plenty to trade once the fest is over.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

danbanana posted:

loving echo chamber in here.

Also:

Why do you keep buying a beer you don't like? That DBH wasn't loving cheap...

I will admit, the last year or 2 of Huna has been pretty inconsistent. I hate being one of those "the previous batches were better" beer nerds, but....

Stitecin
Feb 6, 2004
Mayor of Stitecinopolis
I found a few forgotten Anchor Christmas 1.5L, I think 2011-2014, possibly a 2009 too. I used to buy a 6 pack of the 12 oz bottles and a 1.5L every year, but then I moved and started buying beer at a different shop.These are meant to be age-able right?

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

Yes and break them open asap! I know I've read they only hold up for like 2-3 years tops.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

ISO Cherry Fred

FT cash or beers

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

HatfulOfHollow posted:

ISO Cherry Fred

FT cash or beers

I can probably make this happen for you

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I'm interested in getting some Tired Hands stuff, I can do C+S, I can also send you something like AC Arawn or random FL stuff (can even go do AC crowlers or something).

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
anyone near Dancing Gnome? a friend of mine is ISO the new Tiny Moving Parts beer

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

funkybottoms posted:

anyone near Dancing Gnome? a friend of mine is ISO the new Tiny Moving Parts beer

I am also ISO of this, have Florida stuff to trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
Looking to free up some space and offering Monkish growler fills for C&S.

• Locked thread