Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
I bought Torquemada's torture equipment on e-bay!

Errant Gin Monks posted:

1999 XL1200C, 26306 on the odometer, S&S Super E carb and some aftermarket pipes.

Is it common for a Harley to have that little mileage on it? I mean, that's only averages out to about 1900 miles a year. In any case, it looks good, congrats on your new bike :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002

Z3n posted:

Oh god why would you put a springer front end on anything

Freedom, man. :911:

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002

Kaliber posted:

My dumb rear end told my co worker I would prospect for his stupid wanna be MC when I was poo poo faced drunk. Now they want me to wear stupid leather vest and do mandatory rides and go to church and do car washes and how I owe them $100 in dues.

What the gently caress is this poo poo guys?? And why did every single person in that stupid club blow up my phone when they saw me in the dealership looking to trade my harley for a Street triple or XR1200 telling me I can't buy non american. No wonder my other co worker stop riding with those idiot wanna be 1%ers.

I'm sorry, but this is hilarious.

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002

clutchpuck posted:

It also has a factory springer fork. Wrap your mind around that.

Yesterday's technology at tomorrow's prices!

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
that looks like a bad idea waiting to happen

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
I'm not even going to lie - I can't own a cruiser, but I'd ride the everloving gently caress out of that. Details on the build, please??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002

malal posted:

You cant own a cruiser? Are you allergic? My cousin has a cruiser allergy, he sneezes when he gets even near a dyna, and has to keep an epi-pen on hand for when he passes full-dresser baggers!

I have some issues in my lower back that make the upright, feet forward riding position absolutely miserable :( I've got to have at least a slight forward lean, and my legs/feet underneath or slightly behind me. I am most comfortable on standards and sport tourers, oddly enough.

malal posted:

I will be giving a similar treatment to the ironhead. I'm going with a full cemetery look to it complete with a custom coffin tank, cemetery statue Angels and a tombstone. I don't plan on it being as mobile as the Ork warbike, it's probably going to be more of a show bike.

If it turns out half as good as the V-Star, it should be great!

• Locked thread