Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

redscare posted:

I just ordered some grip heaters for my XR. Should make for a fun project next Saturday.

I have to install frame sliders, wanna make an install day out of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Boy do I have a surprise for you guys.. This is downstairs from my office:

An entire store filled with things of the sort. Also, I will be having that pizza for lunch today, poo poo's delicious.

Frozen Pizza Party fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Mar 6, 2012

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I did some recon!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Errant Gin Monks posted:

It's a scooter... How fast can it go

My buddy's burgman 400 will do 105+ no problem.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Yep. Now everyone knows my name :(

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

So my buddy bought a brand new street bob, less than 1000 miles on it and its in the shop, leaking oil. They told him either a head gasket seal or a cracked cylinder wall. How common is it for these bikes to end up in the ship quickly?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

clutchpuck posted:

Not very. Should be covered under warranty, right?

Good opportunity to punch it out to 110!

Perhaps it's karma for being forced urged (by me) to take the MSF, then not getting his license. Or "losing" the $300 ICON jacket I gave him when he took the MSF so he'd at least have something to wear when he got his license (see previous sentence).

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Braincloud posted:

2010 Crossbones. 1400 miles and pretty much all stock. No big plans for it since I love the bike as it is. I'll probably methodically replace all the chrome bits with black. It's my first Harley.

Bonus: Already have a 17 day bike trip planned for the end of this month. Curious to see how Death Valley in August feels :/

Edit: anyone know of a good place to get a license plate bracket that vertically mounts to the side, preferably NOT in chrome?

I think I saw this bike today. Do you live in/around los angeles?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Found the holy tome of harley gifs circa 1992

http://www.crazyeddie.org/harley/clipart.htm

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

That 4runner sounded :sicknasty:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

The Harley owners will tell you more about the motors, but first off: take the MSF and buy a used bike. You'll hate yourself when, not if you drop the bike in a stupid fashion and bring the value down 4 grand instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Is my buddy doing harley right? Facebook, so not sure if it will load properly.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202182344138714&set=vb.1192463750&type=2&theater

• Locked thread