Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
drat YOU JAPANESE GIRL

" YOU ARE A GOOD KISSER! JAPANESE GUYS DO NOT KISS LIKE THAT!!!" That's what you said to me that night. Sorry, I Had to dip on you so suddenly.I recall you asking for my number and you wrote it in your planner.... you're such a nerd.... a smart and sexy nerd I wish I could run into again.

Oh, here's something else

WHERE DID YOU GO

Terry R....I really feel we connected..So what happened? I kept your emails, wondering why you dropped out the way you did, when your last email was encouraging me. Then..nothing.....
I am not mad, I am just wondering where you went? I hope your mom and grandmother are doing well...I really like you..I really hope you are going to call me again..I miss you and that is the wildest thing..I MISS YOU...
Take care, and if you have moved on to someone else, as heartbreaking as that would be, I wish you the best life has to offer...I truly feel you should be happy and that is all I want for you..You are SO tall, and SO handsome!! I can't imagine ANY woman treating you badly..I know I could never treat you bad......
L

Re: WHERE DID YOU GO

I'm married. And have been the whole time.

The irony just gets me every time

Boneitis has a new favorite as of 01:09 on Oct 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities :psyduck:

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

Psychobabble! posted:

Take down your ad...? Seems like a simple solution.

Edit:

Subject: body guard needed

i need a body guard to protect through many types of hazardous situations. I am very attractive and i just need protection. i need someone like this-------

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Yes that is liam neeson . he is a badass. i want you to be a badass. I want like a liam neeson or like a jason statham type of badass watching after me. hell if youre asain, you better be like jackie chan badass. i would even take Vin Dielsel badass level. please contact me ,i will ask you this question "welcome to the salty spitune, how tough are you?"And i would like you too reply "how tough am i? how tough am i?..." and then your reply of how tough you are.

thank you and i hope to have a body guard soon.

How tough am I? I ate a bowl of nails for breakfast.... Without any milk

• Locked thread