Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

When I used to have a TI-83 calculator, I used to use the program function to make little programs that would let me plug in some numbers and give me the output. Is there something similar for the Android without having to use a spread sheet program?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

What are some good wallpaper / photo display apps for the Sprint Galaxy S3? I'm seeing the wallpaper size as both 1280X720 and 1440X1280. My understanding is that the second resolution only works for scrolling wallpapers, but I'm not seeing an option for that in live wallpapers. I have to buy the app, right?

I just want a simple way to cycle through some pictures as the background. For some reason, some pictures come out really stretched out even though I saved them at 1280X720. What gives? Should I be saving them at 1440X1280? Are there any good apps that will remedy this?

Edit: Speaking of wallpapers, one of my favorite things about my Evo was having a clean home screen with no shortcuts. All the applications I needed were accessible from the lock screen. On the S3, there doesn't seem to be a way to delete shortcuts from the home screen at all. Is there a program that will let me hide those short cuts? Or is rooting my only option?

VVV I have been doing that, but the small dots for the screens and the App icon is still there. That's what I would like to get rid of. VVV

Bioshuffle fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Aug 2, 2012

• Locked thread